Where can i find new magic scrolls?

s7ick

New Adventurer
Reaction score
My question is where can i find new skills,like the lightning,the fire dart,the rat summoning,the ice shield!?Answer me please! :wink:

Raptor

New Adventurer
Reaction score
all spells except the 3 "ultra" ones (can't think of anything else to call them) can be bought from helena, they spawn on the vendors randomly, they're fairly expensive if you're a low-level so go with lightning and fire dart until you get your skill to 3, then buy rat summoning (it's useless so you don't need to buy it - the rats have more hp than giant rats, but they almost never even hit, it takes roughly 10 of them to kill a boar), at skill 5 (you'll need 24 total points in your skills, i have lightning 14 and fire 10 on my FN char) buy ice shield and rejuvenate (or buy them earlier and save some time if you have the money), rejuvenate is especially worth it...

undead summoning also drops off calrian if you don't want to spend the 500 gold but do want to spend all that time and probably die as many times as it takes... i think you need 7 spell casting for it, but i could be wrong