Status
Not open for further replies.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Why do I have a feeling that Thothie is about to go on a deleting spree...

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
thothie tends to delete people when many people complain about the same person about the same thing.

Thus if you wanted to have someone deleted your army just needs to be bigger than the other persons.

of course if a delete spree does happen, me thinks I will have to step in and do some serious investigative work.

After all I have everyones characters and 4 back ups a day, I think it will give me a great time line of character progression and what they have been up to :wink:

DocMombo

New Adventurer
Reaction score
This is really ridiculous.

Here's the entire story. I will be replacing anyone who could have their account banned and is innocent with "Player"... as well as the people I like.

So I'm in my serer with Player, and he tells me about the duplicate exploit. So I say "Great, now I can keep my weapons on my main and some on the character I'm trying to build up now". So I duplicate some of my stuff. Player leaves. Adventurer from GoW joins, sees me duplicating my stuff and I show him how to duplicate.
Later me and some other Players are on orc_arena when Adventurer rejoins, he's got a golden axe. Then Villager joins screaming about how Adventurer had taken his axe, adventurer leaves. Later Adventurer rejoins and we find out that he had taken Villagers axe to duplicate it, but was an idiot and was on Thothie's server at the time. So mark that up, he stole something, then tried to duplicate it multiple times.
His guild leader, Pimpsta, is called in. What does he do? He reports me and says NOTHING to Thothie about his guild member who stole an item with the intent to duplicate it multiple times, and who caused the entire scene in the first place.
My characters get deleted, I'm a bit pissed. Talking to some of my GoW friends on Steam, they tell me that Pimpsta and other GoW members have been duplicating stuff for ages now. Pimpsta, the person who "told" on me to Thothie for duplicating, endorses duplicating in his own guild.
Today Adventurer joins and his character had not been deleted, and he tells me he didn't even get a warning. Pimpsta declares that GoW members who duplicate will be punished, which is both hypocritical and a lie seeing as Adventurer received no punishment and he himself has duplicated before.

Good Game.

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
DocMombo said:
I show him how to duplicate.
This is where you fail. Monster ****ing failure. Epic failure of the month May.

You shouldn't just show random dudes how to use [the mega exploit]. You shouldn't even show the people you trust most in this game how it works. You shouldn't even show your own mother how to do it.

What you should have done was PM Thothie about this exploit. You don't need to do that anymore though, because others already did. Sorry to say this Dr. Monumbo, but it are idiots like you that are the cause of this exploit spreading.

On the other hand, though, I must request Blasto121 to restore your character as fast as possible, because I can tell you're not the only one who has used this exploit, juding by your and PiMpStA's posts. Therefore, it is unfair that only your character got deleted.

But still, that doesn't mean you should just be telling people how to use that exploit. Seriously, what the hell were you thinking?

pimpsta

New Adventurer
God of War
Reaction score
[21] Terry: Dr.Mo is making duplicates of items
[21] Saint Thoth: I'd need proof to delete him.
[21] Terry: well he was telling adventurer to come to his server with villager's axe
[21] Terry: adventurer doesn't know what Dr.M was trying to do. When villager report to me that Adventurer took the unbreakable golden axe and went to TDP's server
[21] Terry: I came in and saw that adventurer got the axe and so did Dr.
[21] Terry:
Moji O_O says:
Omg i remmeber anything
Moji O_O says:
Hes copyed my flamelick and my rune blade
[21] Terry: Adventurer speak english well

I did report everything from words to words to thothie.

Blasto and Thothie is more welcome to start investigate on my account.

Shurik3n

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
I'd like to fucking know why I am accused of duping the newer items for D.Drew. If he truely said that then the faggot can die and I very much regret defending him against Kokris/Zedge's framing of him. I'm in no way involved with any of this "duping" I don't even know how to do it, much less have I cared to find out. I hardly ever give anybody items the only item I can remember giving out was a nova blade to FER when I found a second one.

In any case, all of this shenanigans can stop unless theres some PROOF of something.

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
I see this thread is slowly turning into a thread of burning hate, so for now I will temporarily restore DocMombo to an earlier version, however I will only restore one character.

Because you did use the [big exploit] I can not fully restore you, it doesn't matter if you did not intend to use it for evil, the fact remains you used a big exploit.

In the coming week or so I will be looking over many different characters, so this process will not be fast, especially with school, a wedding, and work happening this week.

*edit*
restored character 2, one week from today so it will be the may 15th midnight backup. If you would rather stick with what you had I can put it back.

DocMombo

New Adventurer
Reaction score
pimpsta said:
[21] Terry: adventurer doesn't know what Dr.M was trying to do. When villager report to me that Adventurer took the unbreakable golden axe and went to TDP's server

Adventurer knew full well what he was doing. He continuously boasted about how he was going to go duplicate things and how awesome this exploit was. And I never told him about going to steal a golden axe... ever... that's completely fabricated.

PBarnum

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
For anyone wanting to help with this major exploit. Please do something about it. I try to report bugs to thothie (when I see them) so maybe PM him if you can think of a way to end this maddness.

villager

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
Pimpsta, you're completely full of bull sh*t. You've been exaggerating practically every story and it's really pissing me off. Out of nowhere you give me this "He's been doing this exploit for weeks, and my members been coming back to me telling me about this exploit and showing it on my server" crap. The fact is that your member stole my golden axe (I figured I could trust them but I guess Not.) to exploit it on another server and he probably wouldn't have given it back if I didn't drag your ass into it.

Now because you have some retarded hatred against Dr.Mombo and you want to be this righteous asshole, you find that he used this exploit once and ran off telling thothie. I don't think Dr.Mombo also taught your members to steal shit.

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
pimpsta said:
[21] Terry: Dr.Mo is making duplicates of items
[21] Saint Thoth: I'd need proof to delete him.
[21] Terry: well he was telling adventurer to come to his server with villager's axe
[21] Terry: I came in and saw that adventurer got the axe and so did Dr.
[21] Terry:
Moji O_O says:
Omg i remmeber anything
Moji O_O says:
Hes copyed my flamelick and my rune blade
[21] Terry: Adventurer speak english well

I did report everything from words to words to thothie.

Blasto and Thothie is more welcome to start investigate on my account.

I am going to step forward as a witness here, I was in the TDP server when this went down. DocMombo did NOT, I repeat, did NOT have a golden axe while I was on the server. Adventurer and villager both joined the server at about the same time, and Adventurer 'appeared' to act like he had dropped and lost villager's axe, thereupon promptly disconnecting. Villager went afk to report, and Adventurer came back with a golden axe, and quickly offered it to villager. Pimpsta came on shortly after Adventurer's return.
@DocMombo: I hope you keep chatlogs; call em up.

pimpsta

New Adventurer
God of War
Reaction score
66ory9j.jpg

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Irrelevant to the claim that DocMombo had a Golden Axe.

pimpsta

New Adventurer
God of War
Reaction score
villager said:
Pimpsta, you're completely full of bull sh*t. You've been exaggerating practically every story and it's really pissing me off. Out of nowhere you give me this "He's been doing this exploit for weeks, and my members been coming back to me telling me about this exploit and showing it on my server" crap. The fact is that your member stole my golden axe (I figured I could trust them but I guess Not.) to exploit it on another server and he probably wouldn't have given it back if I didn't drag your ass into it.

Now because you have some retarded hatred against Dr.Mombo and you want to be this righteous asshole, you find that he used this exploit once and ran off telling thothie. I don't think Dr.Mombo also taught your members to steal ****.

I am full of shit? How come you came to me and telling me "your friend "Adventure" whose in GoW got my Golden axe and dropped from the server". Then I told you he is in TDP's server. I was the first to join. and I had the golden axe in my hand to return it to you. Because I told him to give it back. There is a picture above from Dr.Momumbo.

villager said:
Now because you have some retarded hatred against Dr.Mombo and you want to be this righteous asshole,

YEP THATS RIGHT! I AM A RIGHTEOUS ASSHOLE! AND DEAL WITH IT OR POUND SALT! I know a lot of you IM me saying "what does pound salt means?".... OH MY GOD! My 6 years old son knows what it means very well. What happen? did your 25 watts bulb shrink to 5 watts?
Once again... I AM A RIGHTEOUS ASSHOLE! DEAL WITH IT OR POUND SALT! Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.