What up holmes, TDP in da house. 7+ members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shurik3n

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
I guess saying I abused a glitch on calruin to level up isn't considered a rumor.

pimpsta

New Adventurer
God of War
Reaction score
at least I didn't make it up... I assume it is true...

Shurik3n

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Believe what you will, but it becomes spreading rumors when you tell other people to believe it too.

Shurik3n

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
I don't really care what you do. I was just stating where I stand if theres to be a GoW TDP dispute.

villager

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
pimpsta said:
then how and what you want me to tell em?

You don't. Telling everyone "You know, Shuriken uses exploits to get his levels." is called a rumor. And who cares if he did? Not saying that Shuriken did, but it's an exploit, everyone used them at one time. I'm also not saying that exploits should be used, but seriously, name one person who knew the mana exploit but didn't use it when it was available.

Oh, and speaking of rumors; "Don't join tPoD, villager will treat you like a noob, PK you for no reason and then get you kicked out of the guild...." Really, wtf is your problem? I'm not going around telling people "Don't join GoW!! Pimpsta's a noob leader!!" And you came to me looking for an apology. Mature.

EDIT: I'm guessing it was abunch of nobodies out to start a fight between pimpsta and I, since all who told me were adventurers. I can't recall their names, it was about a week ago and thought it was senseless bull and ignored it. But reading Shuriken rumor, I thought pimpsta was trying something, so I figured it would be a perfect time to reveal my encounter, so sorry about the misunderstanding.

Oh, and welcome TPD! More guilds, more internet drama :)

DocMombo

New Adventurer
Reaction score
OH SHIT VILLAGER IS GONNA PK ME N KICK ME OUT, SPREAD THE WORD GAIZ!

and Pimpsta... seriously... every time someone says something about you it reinforces my first impression of you. Guess what it was?

pimpsta

New Adventurer
God of War
Reaction score
I am sorry TDP guild for making this become out of subject.
I just cleared this up with villager

PiMpStA says:
villager... what is going on? I haven't say anything against tPoD
village idiot says:
I had pure newbies come up to me telling me that you're saying im an asshole.
PiMpStA says:
who?
village idiot says:
I dont have names.
PiMpStA says:
I haven't called anyone an asshole yet
PiMpStA says:
I called D.Drew an asshole last night
PiMpStA says:
because people came back to me saying he called me a fag
village idiot says:
I mean, I didn't start the fight, I was upset with the volcano, and I haven't tk you over a month.
village idiot says:
And I have people, Your friends treating me like I'm out to start fights.
PiMpStA says:
tell me who and I will give them proper punishment
village idiot says:
I don't have their names, I don't know them. I was so pissed off...
village idiot says:
I mean, I'm playing bloodrose, and they're telling me to back off as if im going to Steal all of the stuff in the damn chest.
village idiot says:
And I was on the server first.
PiMpStA says:
okay may I asked why did you post that instead of coming to me and talk to me about it?
PiMpStA says:
I am going to tell you straight up. I haven't said anything against you our tPoD or shuriken.
village idiot says:
Because of the rumors. Why did I have to listen to a some newbies calling me out like im trying to pk them.
PiMpStA says:
If you could tell me who and I would tell them to stop. I don't want to tolerate it
PiMpStA says:
look on the roster name and tell me who do you think it is
village idiot says:
Roster?
PiMpStA says:
list of members in my guild
village idiot says:
Oh.
village idiot says:
I'm good with... All of them, and Humansteak and I don't have a real problem anymore, I don't recognize Any name.
village idiot says:
god damn it. It was probably that I was so mad, I'd figure they were in your guild, idk.
PiMpStA says:
alright then I am going to post this converstation on the forum so everyone knows what I just discussed with you and plus I am going to make it clear to everyone
PiMpStA says:
I am not the type of person that would go around and just start talking shit about someone out of the blues.
village idiot says:
I understand, but wtf. Where'd they come up with that I'm gonna PK them and how tPoD isn't worth joining because of me.
village idiot says:
Dude. I seriously should of ss it.
PiMpStA says:
the only people I play with most of the time is Reckless, Dridje, and mega
PiMpStA says:
sometime FER, Killerlot and Vortex
village idiot says:
Maybe under a second name? But none of the people you listed would (or atless I think) would just... act like that.
village idiot says:
character*
PiMpStA says:
whats the second name?
village idiot says:
second character*
PiMpStA says:
couger?
village idiot says:
?
PiMpStA says:
thats the only 2nd character I know from one of my members
village idiot says:
Oh, I really don't think so
village idiot says:
They were names, retarded newbie names like masterswords1.0
PiMpStA says:
next time get their steam ID please
village idiot says:
Yes, very likely.
PiMpStA says:
If there is another issue again... please come to be and I will be happy to talk to you abou tit
PiMpStA says:
it*

I have not even gone around and calling people names or tell them not to join tPoD. I have nothing against anyone in the crew or MSC. If you guys going to continue telling other people I said this and I said that. Well Shut the F*** up! Don't tell someone something that I didn't say. If you don't like that person for whatever reason... KEEP YOUR F***ing mouth shut! I ain't dealing with your drama or childish game! If anyone of you in GoW are causing drama or rumors... I WILL KICK YOU OUT OF THE GUILD! I am not going to sit here and wasting my time reading and listening to you guys say "he said this and that"... And Shuriken, Reload... I had 4 people coming back to me few days ago telling me what you said... I am going to tell you what... I DON"T GIVE A F*** if you think I am a fag... Grow up and just play the damn game.

DocMombo

New Adventurer
Reaction score
It was probably a temp ban. It's been lifted by now since it's not in my ban list.

Shurik3n

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Pimpsta said:
I am going to tell you straight up. I haven't said anything against you our tPoD or shuriken.

Thats just a flat out lie. I was in the server when you said I exploited, and Angrysully (a former member of GoW and a long time friend of mine) told me you said that to him too.

pimpsta

New Adventurer
God of War
Reaction score
Shurik3n said:
Pimpsta said:

Thats just a flat out lie. I was in the server when you said I exploited, and Angrysully (a former member of GoW and a long time friend of mine) told me you said that to him too.

2crrmg3.jpg

angrysully

New Adventurer
Reaction score
uhhh....i kinda forgot that in skycastle, pimp did say that shurik3n exploited. Im telling the truth and i dont want any trouble. I dont wnna get pulled into this

Shurik3n

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
I had joined the GoW server on skycastle and sully asked me how I got a high level, and before I could even answer you said through the server console that I got 42 by abusing a calruin2 exploit.

Don't say you didn't say it. I was IN THE SERVER WHEN YOU DID.

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
[Implied neutrality] Please take this elsewhere... [/Implied neutrality]

Pottymouth

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Sigh.. I wish we could just let this slide and just forget about what happened.

Oh, why cant we all just get along.

PBarnum

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
yea... you guys need to stop. everyone needs to sit and realize again that, this is just a game.

just stop

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
pimpsta said:
The dude who's being referred to is probably "masterswordv1.0". But I guess nobody remembers him and how he used to be. If you guys would remember him, I guess you would have found one of the origins of your problems by now. Ah well :roll:

Also, next time I'm in-game, I'll be sure to call each one of you idiot assholes.
J/K LOLOLOL ^_^ :mrgreen:
<3

DocMombo

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Oh man oh man one more post until the crest is ours...

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
i tink thoth s just gon giv u teh crest cuz hes afrade u wil cum 2 his hous n cap his ass

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
aww yeah dawg giv me a pound n well poor sum out 4 r homi3s

Status
Not open for further replies.