tPoD - 13 members *dead*

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
sounds like a plan!

Yarr let the date be set!

I say the 24th or 31st around noon -8 GMT - both days are on a Sunday.

If I can get a number on the people who will show I can adjust the number of players for the server that day, we can see how many players it takes before the server pukes :wink:

pimpsta

New Adventurer
God of War
Reaction score
I need screen shot of everyone in the guild for the next upcoming video... It won't be boring as my first one...

give me credit! It was my first video for MSC... Dridje and I are working on the next one...

Jax

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Quoth from my PM box >.>!!!

Villager said:
Out of all the people that I hate, you added Humansteak to our guild? I'm so **** tired of his show offy ass. "Oh I got the unbreakable golden axe!!" "Oh, my affliction is lvl30!" "Oh, I got every single weapon to exist in game!!" You wont find me playing on the same server with him. Ever.

D: x 5...

He feels the same way about Orochi. Villager must have an inferiority complex when faced with holders of rare items or people who boast how large their e-penis is, j/k j/k>.>;;

villager

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
I don't dislike Humansteak for how many items he has, it's how often I hear about it and how awesome his character is/was. I dislike Orochi for a completely different reason though. When Orochi is on, he treats me like I've never played the game before. He also likes to take control, which I can't stand.

pimpsta

New Adventurer
God of War
Reaction score
villager said:
I don't dislike Humansteak for how many items he has, it's how often I hear about it and how awesome his character is/was. I dislike Orochi for a completely different reason though. When Orochi is on, he treats me like I've never played the game before. He also likes to take control, which I can't stand.

LIES!

/me give hugs to villager.

I still haven't heard about our rank! When is that going to be announce?

HumanSteak

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
Hey I never showed off for the stuff I have, I only say it once after getting it or tell someone who might be interested to know how to get it. And I never said that I have everything or all weapons :? wrong person maybe? I said that I have unbreakable golden axe once, that's all.

HumanSteak

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
uh?
Why would I say I have all weapons while it's not true.
And why would I lie for some stupid internet dislike?
Seems like villager dislikes a ton of people for no real reasons.
Anyway hate me if you want, my goal is not to be loved by everyone, I just don't care. But I though me and villager were having fun and that he wouldn't PM stuff behind my back. I'm just saying that you should find a valable reason to dislike someone.

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
pimpsta said:
I still haven't heard about our rank! When is that going to be announce?

its called finals week! Give me a little more time, once all my finals are over I promise I will get the rank system in place :!:

Jax said:
New member: Humansteak. Frequent player, former left hand man of FMU xD

Villager dislikes him, oh well Razz

Alright HumanSteak has been added.

As for this small dispute, we are pirates we should expect to hate each other, however in times of need we will put aside our differences and unite all our force together!

I thought Villager was the Master on the ship, he should be trying to keep order :wink:

villager

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
HumanSteak said:
uh?
Why would I say I have all weapons while it's not true.
And why would I lie for some stupid internet dislike?
Seems like villager dislikes a ton of people for no real reasons.
Anyway hate me if you want, my goal is not to be loved by everyone, I just don't care. But I though me and villager were having fun and that he wouldn't PM stuff behind my back. I'm just saying that you should find a valable reason to dislike someone.

Dislike a ton of people? I dislike two people, and they're for rather reasonable reasons. And you can definitely could tell when I started to dislike you. As soon as those drawven bolts became useable, all you did was shoot them at me and show off. As PMing behind your back; I was stating that I'm not going to get along with you.

Blasto121 said:
I thought Villager was the Master on the ship, he should be trying to keep order :wink:

Last thing I'm trying to do is start a fight :|

HumanSteak

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
If you disliked when I was shooting bolts, you could have just said "stop" and I wasn't showing off at all, just having fun.

villager

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
I did say stop on several occasions on multiple servers. Showing off was "I'm the first person to get drawven bolts!" and "I was the first person ever to get the tork.", "I got the acidic bolt and it's impossible to get it."(Before nightmare_thornlands), "I know everything cause all my friends are devs." true or not, it was extremely annoying.

HumanSteak

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
I never said anything like "I know everything because blah blah blah" Count me out of tPoD before this thread gets sent to NML.
And BTW
villager said:
I did say stop on several occasions on multiple servers. Showing off was "I'm the first person to get drawven bolts!" and "I was the first person ever to get the tork.", "I got the acidic bolt and it's impossible to get it."(Before nightmare_thornlands), "I know everything cause all my friends are devs." true or not, it was extremely annoying.
I wasn't the first to have a tork and never said so.
I wasn't the first person to have dwarven bolts and never said so either.
If I was talking often about acid bolt is because people were asking "wtf is that?" So I had to explain the whole story everytimes...nothing to show off for.
And about the thing "I know everything because ..." I don't know where you took that from.

Jax

New Adventurer
Reaction score
As second in command, I order both of you to shut the fack up :|!!!

Get along with each other...villager, get a grip; some people may act arrogant, hell, I've acted arrogant on occasion towards newbies...

And steak...hmm...respect villager and try to keep your mouth shut when he's around. No hard feelings, mate, you two just have to behave diferently when around each other :wink:

pimpsta

New Adventurer
God of War
Reaction score
Jax said:
Get along with each other...villager, get a grip; some people may act arrogant, hell, I've acted arrogant on occasion towards newbies...

And steak...hmm...respect villager and try to keep your mouth shut when he's around. No hard feelings, mate, you two just have to behave diferently when around each other :wink:

agreed with Jax... You both are good players! I don't want to see you guys fight! I enjoy playing with both of you guys! Now hug and kiss each other!

Jax

New Adventurer
Reaction score
pimpsta said:
Jax said:

agreed with Jax... You both are good players! I don't want to see you guys fight! I enjoy playing with both of you guys! Now hug and kiss each other!

-.-!!!

Gj on twisting my words, rofl :oldlol:

HumanSteak

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I don't hate villager, it's just that I though we were friends and I just want to understand why he thinks I'm showing off or something. And I don't get why he hates me enough to say that he would never play on the same server than me.
He doesn't like me? Fine. I'm not the type to pick on anyone.

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
yarr

tis a sad day, to see me mates fighting like this, sad to hear that ye being the newest member of the crew that ye be jumpin ship already.

Shall I remove you from the roster? Just say the word.