tPoD - 13 members *dead*

Odin

New Adventurer
DarkTide
Reaction score
Jax said:
'Adventurer'

Heh it's gonna be easier to know the difference between the 2 or 3 "Adventurer"s now that one of them will be in a party. I find it pretty annoying to don't really know who you are playing with :)

Vomica7

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Odin said:
Jax said:
'Adventurer'

Heh it's gonna be easier to know the difference between the 2 or 3 "Adventurer"s now that one of them will be in a party. I find it pretty annoying to don't really know who you are playing with :)

i memorize their titles ;)

Odin

New Adventurer
DarkTide
Reaction score
Yeah, I just forget them since 2 of them are low lvls and change lvl and title all the time

Mikkel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
Odin said:
EDIT: Blasto, I am pretty sure a player by the name: "Mikkel" has also joined your clan, at least last time I saw him he was on your clan, so maybe one of your other members could confirm this, then you could add him to your list.

Hey its me Mikkel
Villager added me!

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
Jax said:
He asked me what was required to join...

Its simple if you want to be a pirate, you of course need to speak pirate :wink:
and another thing is to be willing to do work on the deck. Pirates don't care who you are as long as your loyal... well not really, as long as you are willing to go along with the common idea of the pirates.

Now we could actually screen people from joining if you want?

another thing, about the ranking system. Willing to help construct the rules around that?

Innos

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I am the one he spoke of! the other *adventurers* are posers that stole my name :oldangry:

And i probably should find away to make me *stand out* more than the other bastards that stole my name.

pimpsta

New Adventurer
God of War
Reaction score
Aye

Aye! PiMpStA checking in! Anyone missed me? There needs to be some kind of ranking system for the tPoD.

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
I have been working on it, although I haven't had much time to spend on MS:C lately, considering finals is coming up, and being a dual major gives me lots of extra homework.

pimpsta

New Adventurer
God of War
Reaction score
GET BACK BLASTO! :p

Blasto121 said:
I have been working on it, although I haven't had much time to spend on MS:C lately, considering finals is coming up, and being a dual major gives me lots of extra homework.

I dropped of of University of Phoenix and going back to community college.

pimpsta

New Adventurer
God of War
Reaction score
Shuriken & Dragthire

Anyone having problems with Shuriken and Dragthire lately such as PVP?
If they want to challenge vs you. Do not accept it! They are such a wussy and they use their "retry" key or raven mace and not fight like a man!

I had them in a corner with my GIB and attacking them hard. They would reconnect to the server! There should be a script that prevents that!

If they want to fight me... I am going to use my bind! HA! Where are all the tPoD? I only seen Adventurer and Baca

Shurik3n

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
I dont ever use retry in pvp. You would retry every time I got one hit in on you. Also, I hardly ever even have a Raven Mace in my inventory.

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
about shuriken...i fought him, he never used any binds against me...and he had plenty of time, while i slowly killed him with ice storm.

Shurik3n

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Evil is the only person who has ever killed me.

pimpsta

New Adventurer
God of War
Reaction score
Drag

Shurik3n said:
I dont ever use retry in pvp. You would retry every time I got one hit in on you. Also, I hardly ever even have a Raven Mace in my inventory.

Thats funny! Everyone in Thothi would mention that you do those things and they would give you name calls such as wimp.

I know that Drag does it a lot everytime he tried to fight against me. He just found out that Golden Axe works on pvp. He got mad at me for using it against him after I killed him once. That is how I killed him once but other times he did killed me like 4 or 3 times and I never used my "retry". I do have that bind in case if Drag wants to challenge me again. Thanks to Picadilly for the tip.

pimpsta

New Adventurer
God of War
Reaction score
Sabre

Sabre said:
I've nothing against anyone except Pimpsta...He **** and moans, and tries to start fights...Don't be surprised if he complains about me killing him on a PvP server.

is this refering to me? I don't remember trying to fight you. But I do remember that you ran by me when I had a charged up weapon! LOL I did apologized for that. But I don't remember who was I PVP with. I know that I do a lot of PVP lately. :)

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
alright so I have thinking about this for a while now, a ranking system for the guild.

Now this is only version 1, keep in mind that I may change this when I finally set it into motion.

These ranks are for the three founding members of this guild
Captain - head of the ship everyone follows his commands
Lieutenant - only takes orders from the captain, will command the ship in my absence
Master - keeps peace on the ship, general ruler will only take direct orders from the captin or lieutenant.

this are the ranks attainable by the members

landlubber - everyone starts off here, stays this way for a week. Then they can get a crest.

Mate - You are now a shipmate, this rank is handed to anyone who has been in the guild for a weak, and is at minimum level 10

Quartermaster - quartermaster is just like mate only difference is you rule over mates, your not all that special here. I am still thinking up requirements.

Ok now this is where things get interesting, I also am not sure on requirements for this section as well.

you have 2 paths you can pick in this guild, each one is just as important as the next, A pirate ship will not function without both.

Sailmaker - dwells under the deck fixing the sails and making clothing for the other pirates
or
Coxswain - keeps the upper deck clean and helps the boatswains with rope management

If you picked sailmaker your next rank will be carpenter
Carpenter - you are the lead under the ship, anyone in your territory is under your command, your duties involve makeing sure there are no leaks in the hull and that the sails are fully functional without any problems.

If you picked coxswain your next rank will be boatswain
Boatswain - You are the lead above the ship, anyone in your territory is under your command, your duties involve making sure all ropes are secure and that the mass is getting the best air flow so we can reach maximum speed.

therer are three other ranks I am still trying to place.

Pilot - the general driver of the boat goes where the captain tells him, knows his way around by the sun, stars, and the moon.

Gunner - the keeper of the cannons on the ship, maintains and trains those aboard the ship in the proper use of the guns, also helps the pilot with navigation to make sure the cannons can be used to there best ability.

Doctor - Keeps everyone healthy as possible on the ship, not much more than that. Typically the doctor on a pirate ship never wanted to be a pirate. He/she was usually forced into being a pirate doctor.

Cook - whats a pirate ship without a cook?

These are the majority of titles I am working with, it covers the whole crew on a pirate ship. I welcome you to give me feedback about the titles or even how to arrange them.

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
The titles are actually pulled straight from the actual ranks on a pirate ship. except for landlubber.

Vomica7

New Adventurer
Reaction score
could you re-enlist me?

i had to make a new account "Vomika"

villager

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
Omg, we got a new recruit: Rin Tohsaka

Blastos shall update cause Jhaxavier said so. :O

Jelly

Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Btw when can I expect my Flame Lick to be ready? I have 27/30 bank notes so I'm almost ready :p