Tome spell learning mistake I made

Desolator

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Ok, Me and my friend were playing happily in Daragoth when I did this mistake. After I defeated the two trolls in the orc camp and grabbed the Ice Shield tomes in the chests, I pushed the wrong button (holster item) and I messed up big time! I started studying Ice Shield when I had already studied it. Does this count as a new learned spell or not? If it does, I've hit the tome spell learning limit and I can never learn anymore spells. :oldcry:

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Somewhere there is a potion of forgetfulness that remedies this... Naturally, I forget where.

But I do not think you can learn the same spell twice - it consumes the tome (annoying that bit), but doesn't count against your eight max.

There's also character rollbacks for this sort of thing, if need be, but ye should be fine, this time.

Tirex

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I can give you a potion of forgetfullness if you need it anytime, i have 2 but i cant seem to remember where i put my 3rd.

WeissberV

New Adventurer
Crusaders
Reaction score
Tirex said:
I can give you a potion of forgetfullness if you need it anytime, i have 2 but i cant seem to remember where i put my 3rd.

:oldlol: