the semi-peacefull town of helena

megatracker

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I got bored and was wanting to do this for a while but kept pressing the wrong button to take a picture

helena0003gk0.png

hope it looks good to you :) please post comments

Littlefrodo

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Looks good, but whats the point? :D Some kind of art?

if ( $picture == "Beautiful" ) {
echo "It looks like an peacefull and foggy early morning in the unsecured city of Helena :wink:";
}

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
A fiddler on the roof.. Sounds crazy, no? But here in our little town of Helena, you might say everyone of us is a fiddler on the roof. Trying to scratch out a pleasant, simple tune without breaking our necks. You might ask, why do we stay up there, if it's so dangerous? Helena is our home.. And how do we keep our balance? Well, that I can tell you in one word, Tradition!

I should probably stop...

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
The Man In Black said:
A fiddler on the roof.. Sounds crazy, no? But here in our little town of Helena, you might say everyone of us is a fiddler on the roof. Trying to scratch out a pleasant, simple tune without breaking our necks. You might ask, why do we stay up there, if it's so dangerous? Helena is our home.. And how do we keep our balance? Well, that I can tell you in one word, Tradition!

am i going to have to stab you AGAIN? i'll make it in the fingers this time so you can't type it, etiher...

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
The Man In Black said:

Sounds like a coffee commercial...

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Sabre said:
The Man In Black said:

Sounds like a coffee commercial...

>: O It's Fiddler on the Roof!