The Mushroom Kingdom - 10 members!

WeissberV

New Adventurer
Crusaders
Reaction score
Rawr, my guild has voted to have war with you mushrooms. We are now at war :twisted:

Shurik3n

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
So somebody realized guilds can do something besides alliances? Alright!

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Good.. good.. Now we wait for our time.......THEN POUNCE!

Joeh

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
N1ghtmare said:
ahh, now I see why Joe wanted to rape me so bad yersterday. luckily i wasn't on a pvp server :D

Now I see why I lost. <_<

RibaldRon

New Adventurer
Reaction score
How often do we have to play to be in on this? I want a flaming mushroom crest!

If sporratic unless arranged ahead of time is fine, i'd like to join!

Wrath

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Grrrrr MK could beat the Crusaders hands down! :roll:

On a somewhat related note, I'm saddened by the lack of guild battles we have in MS:C! :(

WeissberV

New Adventurer
Crusaders
Reaction score
Wrath said:

On a somewhat related note, I'm saddened by the lack of guild battles we have in MS:C! :(

ahah u liar! we could beat them easy ^^ more high levels

Wrath

New Adventurer
Reaction score
WeissberV said:
Wrath said:

Raaaawr you speak the lies clean your mouth with the mayonnaise-butter fish child of the east! dont make me get the waffle iron! :twisted:

WeissberV

New Adventurer
Crusaders
Reaction score
Wrath said:
WeissberV said:
Wrath said:

Raaaawr you speak the lies clean your mouth with the mayonnaise-butter fish child of the east! dont make me get the waffle iron! :twisted:

lies

Wrath

New Adventurer
Reaction score
WeissberV said:
Wrath said:
WeissberV said:
Wrath said:

lies

More lies from you i say!

ITS'aME'aMARIO!!!!

New Adventurer
Reaction score
yeah sorry I haven't been very active lately guys. If you want to join contact me on AIM

subermario is my sn

Any current member post here or PM/IM me if you want to temporarily take up the reigns.

If ye worthy I shall grant thee all my powers.

I will try to have aim open whilst I play WOW (yup I reactivated my account)

For RP purposes of this guild leader being absent:

Super Mario gripped his Rune axe as the trolls closed in on him. Their blood frenzied cries made him flinch, but with a rustle of his mustache. He parried the first troll's blow and countered in a flash with his balanced axe.

The trolls and orc brawlers back off a bit from what seemed like fear of their fuzzy lipped foe. But that ofcourse was not the case... Two fully armored trolls parted as the mighty Graznux the Warboss stepped forward . With an axe as big as a man over he shoulder he laughed "Enjoy the next life... 'hero'!" With that he lifted his axe overhead and brought it down. Mario held his Rune axe above to block the Great Axe but the handle shattered and the mighty axe was splitting Mario's Armor of Bravery given to him by Lord Thraxis.

Graznux kicked Mario off of his axe sending him sprawling to the ground.
On one knee Mario gripped his wound coughing blood speckling blood on his mustache. Weaponless his eyes wandered to his Blood Axe embedded in the chest of an orc brawler. Graznux didn't hesitate and with a horizontal swipe tried to remove Mario's mustache... and head. With blood drenched mustache flutter Mario rolled to his Blood Axe and with a single hand clumsily swung it at the unarmored back thigh of Graznux. Roaring out of anger Graznux slammed Mario with his free arm sending him rolling across the blood stained dirt. Graznux bellowed "You think you stand chance! look you human! Barely able to lift axe!" Mario slowly got to a knee using the axe. Smirking with his mustache His axe began to Glow as Graznux's blood evaporated into the axe and Mario's grave shoulder wound closed.

Graznux sneered "...but can your magic beat this! ATTACK!" The surrounding enemies let out a frenzied cry and began attacking Mario from all angles. With his armor wearing away he could feel his flesh being torn by many weapons. Raising his axe above his head Mario let out a fierce roar as the Blood axe began to glow britghtly, the glow shifted to a deep crimson. Swinging the axe in a powerful circle he fell his surrounding foes and then turned to Graznux still in shock. With a diagonal slash he broke Graznux's chest plate and dug his axe deep into his chest.

The ground shook as Graznux dropped his Great Axe and gripped the Blood Axe embedded in his heart. "You will die yet!" he sputtered before he lost grip and fell on to his back. Mario wiped the blood from his mustache and then stumbled using the Blood Axe to keep himself upright.
The magic of axe began to activate as small streams of blood flowed from the battlefield to the axe head planted in the dirt.

*Kapew!*
A Jagged arrow impaled Mario's hand gripping the axe and he quickly turned looking to the cliffs to see his shooter. Two more arrows struck his back going deep past his mangled armor. Reaching down for the axe Mario felt a deep pain as his mustache's color began to fade then the hairs shed and fell from his lip.

Falling to his face a tear rolled off a his cheek as he fell into the small pile of hair that was once his glorious mustache.

A black cloaked figure peaked from behind a rock and then hobbled over to the hero's corpse. "The Dark Lady would be appreciative of your servicesssss." The hunched figure reached out from under his cloak and with sickly rotten hands heaved Mario's corpse onto his shoulder. With his other hand he whistled and a fearsome horse skeleton galloped from behind the rock. Tying down his quarry the cloaked figure rode off with an eerie green flash leaving only charred earth and smoke.

So yeah, now i'm playing an Undead Warrior on Baelgun realm =D

WeissberV

New Adventurer
Crusaders
Reaction score
I don't think he's realised I've set war upon him. :roll:

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
WeissberV said:
I don't think he's realised I've set war upon him. :roll:
I don't think he cares :roll:

HomestarR

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Warriors have plenty of fear immunity capabilities, so WoTF is a wasted racial. Bandages aren't that hard to make, neither is food, so cannibalism isn't needed. Plus undead look horrible in heavy armor. Why would you pick undead instead of orc, which has the 15% stun resist, awesome racial that increases attack power, look awesome in armor, and +5 axe skill bonus?

FYI, it isn't just undead warrior that = fail, it is WoW = fail.

Shurik3n

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Not to mention Fear Ward isn't going to be an alliance thing anymore, no need to ever have an Undead tank now. If you have to play horde (fail) then an Orc or Tauren would have been a superior choice.