ITS'aME'aMARIO!!!!

New Adventurer
Reaction score
THE MUSHROOM KINGDOM!
mkcrestcopy-1.jpg
hudpreview.jpg
-Thanks to Sabre!

Background
We hail from a mystical land engrossed in bricks and catchy tunes. Where true men don magnificent mustaches and frolic the landscape stomping goombas and slaughtering various species of turtles. In this land the hills, the clouds, and even the food have eyes for ones who would not lay down their game to save that of another! This is no place for such weak thumbed cowardice!

So we warriors of the fungus leap into the fray, hurling fire, and smashing our foes with great hammers! Our allegiances lie with the Princess of our land and the promise of a free country rid the tyrannies of the vile koopa king.

However, in such dark times we mustn't be selfish. Our land isn't the only facing the jaws of corruption. Our minor infestation of turtles and lazy goombas doesn't compare to the threats poised to swallow Daragoth. By the grace of the fair Princess Toadstool of the Mushroom Kingdom we send aid to those who would only do same.

The orcs empowered by fire flower and beating drum, the living dead summoned from their game over, and ancient evils more threatening than a spikey turtle shall face the ending of their games under the boot of our fiercest hero. We send to Daragoth... MaaaaaaRiooooooooooo!

Through the warp pipe we dispatch Mario and his mighty mustached fellowship to top the highest of scores and save the games of all who dwell in Daragoth!

Honor Code of M.K.
Warriors of The Mushroom Kingdom honor and groom thy mustache showing good manners and respect to all.
Warriors of The Mushroom Kingdom protect the games of those who lack the mustaches to do so themselves.
Warriors of The Mushroom Kingdom never hold back their mustaches ferocity, showing no mercy to their enemies.
Warriors of The Mushroom Kingdom take pride in their mustache and do not steal or take what their mustache does not entitle them.
Warriors of The Mushroom Kingdom value their mustache for it shall be severed if their mustache's shine is tainted by misconduct.

Member List
Adamskill
megatracker
Steiflander
Yngwie
~HuReKaNe~
SgtPepper
Johnny Quest
N1ghtmare
Zilverfire
Vaaron

Recruitment:
1. Have a powerful mustache that rustles in the wind like the heroic colors of an army ready to die to save those they hold dear.
2. Swear by the Honor Code.
3. Desire to become stronger.
4. Have a sense of humor and enjoy this game.

Ranking System

Peach Fuzz
5-100hp

Natural 'stache
100-200hp

Sexy 'Pancho Villa'
300-400hp

Rockin' Handlebars
400-500hp

Lordly Moustachio
500hp+

New to MS:C?
Join the Guild! As soon as we have enough members for a MK subforum I will post guides for faster leveling and character building.

I leveled a character to 25 in under a week!

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
First and foremost, I have been commissioned for this guild's crest. Ergo, no half assed attempts, I don't want to see a third TMK thread, and I'm sure Mario agrees.

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
ceriux said:
meh saber i dont think iv seen a good skin out of u...

are you on crack?

mario, if you make another guild thread... ... ...i'll have to kill you in your sleep. just ask kuro or someone to delete posts...

Red Cell

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Well just because you don't want to wait doesn't mean everyone else has to suffer with different threads about the same guild. Stop being selfish and wait for someone to clean up your guild thread.

ITS'aME'aMARIO!!!!

New Adventurer
Reaction score
well I think problem that needs more attention is people crapping on guild threads. and I will keep making new threads as that continues to happen.

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
ceriux said:
meh saber i dont think iv seen a good skin out of u...
Yeah, forget about that BoU crest and Phoenix Armor...
They're crap :roll:

As for yer crest Mario, I found the staind glass, but it needs some cleanup before it's ready. I'll post a pictar of it soon :D

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
hmm... technically i just put in the helm u see in my sig... which is a custom texture.... which is better than a recolor plus some filters over it with some cut and paste of other things.... not only that its a custom mesh... soo ehhh top that.

EDIT: oh and look, a better pic!

helm1.png

now if u look at my texture you see alot of detail made by shading! holy shit!

Fadda

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
Lets take it out of Marios topic plz, kthnx. And I'd love to top it, but I have nothing to skin. :)

But as said, outta marios topic!

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
no, im saying have saber top that we are discussing it in marios thread... because well saber wanted to get all prideful in mario's thread.

HomestarR

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Sorry Mario, looks like we've gone and crapped all over your thread again.

To Ceriux- This is the wrong place to have a debate over who has better skinning skills.

To Fadda- Telling people to shut up and leave with multiple posts is counterproductive.

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
I don't really mind that you think that way ceriux...But;
I hereby order all Blades to stop posting here, if you're gonna keep doing this.
Mario, apologies.

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
my appologies - sp? Mario in return i made a fun crest that if u like you can use.

hereyagoqo9.png

ITS'aME'aMARIO!!!!

New Adventurer
Reaction score
heh, now i should learn how to map or something so I can have a unique crest like that for myself =p

megatracker

New Adventurer
Reaction score
this is acctually looking to be a good lookin guild! I think ill request joining! yeah i will! hey mario can i join MK? some of my stats are in my siggy if you need them. also i love that crest! SMB ftw.

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Haha, I hope I am welcome to post here, but, congrats on your own Guild Mario. Hope it turns out well. I'd probably play in-game with you if I had my computer with me... but meh, oh well.

Oh, and to Ceriux, nice avatar/pic to use.

megatracker

New Adventurer
Reaction score
0.0 just lastnight when i last checked this there were only 2 member :oldlol: me and adamskill you musta beeen recrutin or something

ITS'aME'aMARIO!!!!

New Adventurer
Reaction score
FEAST YER EYES!!

Sabre said:
As per my current client's request, I now offer all clients with the deluxe crest package, which includes the crest, and a HUD with one or both sides of the crest, like so:
hudpreview.jpg

In other news, the Mushroom Kingdom crest is considered complete:
mkcrestcopy-1.jpg

And the customer is very satisfied :D