The Epiphany of the Wall

Tradion

New Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Reaction score
Ok.. so, i got really screwed up on some stuff last night.. still kinda on it.. wrote this when i was still pretty far gone..

To begin the journey for the Wall you have to begin in the kitchen. The kitchen is the key to unlock the wall.
From the stove you can view the hallway which guides you to the wall. (note here that the wall is what
sparked the interest of this entire voyage)
The wall is made by our defects in painting, including the natural bumps of the wall itself, Which give
the wall the appearance of many little dots that create small letters which can form to many things.
My wall is influenced by me, and what i can do to it. The walls in my room are my storyboard, from which
I can create any story that I please.
The same can be said of your walls, the walls that you influence, those walls are your storyboard, and if nobody
interupts your story, it is yours.
But this note brings us to the floor. The floor is allways changing. The top layer is the blur, the bottom is
the finer details, that get changed everytime it moves, due this be by stepping, sliding, yadda ect.
You can influence the floor, but as its allways changing you can only take out the storys that it could tell you.

Not really sure where to go from there.. But just imagine all the other areas. Computer screens, Artwork, Anime,
The SKY! (that came across corny afterwords.. but i'm leaving it in for good measure.)

fenix3533

New Adventurer
DarkTide
Reaction score
Hunting for Images of Maldora in your room
Tradion said:
But this note brings us to the floor. The floor is allways changing. The top layer is the blur, the bottom is the finer details, that get changed everytime it moves, due this be by stepping, sliding, yadda ect.
You can influence the floor, but as its allways changing you can only take out the storys that it could tell you.
at my school they got really short carpets and if u focus enough you can see pictures o_O(no i am not high when i got to school nor have i ever done drugs its just an odd coincedince)

Tradion

New Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Reaction score
Nice.. Nah i was tripping balls on Lucy, it doesnt work to well anymore.. here and there but not as vivid..