Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

HomestarR

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
CrazyMonkeyDude said:
Is this, in fact, a clever ruse?

Or has nobody with any power noticed cockris/vlad?

Any hope of cleverness coming out of anyone has long since vanished.

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
CrazyMonkeyDude said:
Is this, in fact, a clever ruse?

Or has nobody with any power noticed cockris/vlad?

I knew. I bumped the Kokris alias thread as soon as I noticed Vlad posted.

Shurik3n

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Why do you guys even pay attention to him? Its obvious that after he was exiled he got lonely and just wants to be the center of attention again.

villager

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
I find Kokris less annoying then Pimpsta, actually.

pimpsta

New Adventurer
God of War
Reaction score
villager said:

:?

Every time if someone brings up something and I say something about what that person say. Then someone comes along and just attack me, say something negative, or harassment... that would be even more annoying than pimpsta.

Why would you always have something to say about me if I want to say something about German, or welcome someone to the guild, or talk about the map or something that is related to the forum?

I know I have been throwing people's forum off topic because I was upset. Just like when a lot of people were attacking my thread. I am not going to do that anymore.

pimpsta

New Adventurer
God of War
Reaction score
Jax said:
villager said:

QFT.

I'll say he has not lost his craziness but he has a much more level head now. Pimpsta lacks the level head ;)

-sigh- why does someone always got something to say about me? Have I said anything about you lately?

FER

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Seriously Villager, stop it. Pimpsta has done nothing now. Now that things have calmed down you keep fueling this hatred.

we should all give one big hug..... in bed

villager

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
villager said:
I do hold grudges unusually long, and I'm sorry for that but Pimpsta is probably the only person who threatened to kick my ass. Pimpsta deserves much less respect than his ego demands.

Shurik3n

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Pimpsta stfu about people calling you out all over the place you fucking hypocrite you used to it to me all the fucking time.

pimpsta said:
that also included you too Shuriken! I know your 17 years old Shuriken. Its time for you just shut the hell up and accept everyone on this forum for who they are. If you can't, then stay the **** out or leave these people alone!

pimpsta said:
D.Drew said:
Why do people never make a poll that doesn't have **** like, if you put no, it'll say 'NO BECAUSE I SUCK!' Seriously, just make it YES or NO. And plus, if people don't like it, they shouldn't be using english.

this guys is a wannabe Shuriken.

Oh yes, me and D.Drew are so much a like.

pimpsta said:
But I would not waste my time to design much for clans or anyone unless it is a business. They all tend to fall down the ground and waste my damn time "DESIGNING" them. Yes Shuriken, I know how to "DESIGN".

I never said you didn't, but I did say (atleast a week before this post) that making CS2 brushes != designing armor.

pimpsta said:
sure, I will help you figure it out what it is.

It means Shuriken is being a jackass at this moment! He always got to say something nasty about other players on the forum.

Hey Shuriken, I believe I have gave you my home address before if you want to insult me in my face. I haven't seen you over here yet. If you still have my address then what are you waiting for? I will be here until June 1st which my lease will be up by then and I am moving to go to TN.

Shuriken, you need to grow the hell up! Stop insulting other players. what is the point of insulting anyone on the forum? Has anyone insulted you? Well it is my turn to insult you for the time you treated me like ****!

You think your better than everyone else? just because your level 42 eh? pffftttt... grow some balls! Whats the matter? have you been desexualized? Is that why you always got something to say to other players? EH?

Seems like you had some bottled up aggression towards me there, I believe all I said was what I wrote earlier that making CS2 brushes isn't the same thing as designing armor.

Not to mention the countless times you've accused me of exploiting for levels, and something about me duping items D.Drew.

So stop being a hypocrite about people saying shit when you do it too.

Jelly

Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Alright, that's it. There's so many people using the word "hypocrite", that I shall have to look it up and find out what it means. >_>

PBarnum

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Everything that Shuriken said...

Killed.

HomestarR

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
... water under the bridge?

Everyone needs to move on. You are all acting like children, sometimes myself included I am sure.

pimpsta

New Adventurer
God of War
Reaction score
wow shuriken! I have moved on a long time ago about you! Jeez...
Villager and I fought like 5 months ago and I don't understand why he still upset with me.

Yes, I have calm down a lot and I don't have anything to say against you.

villager

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
Five months? More like one? I forgave you once, and that was a mistake.

pimpsta

New Adventurer
God of War
Reaction score
Jax said:
HomestarR said:
Everyone needs to move on. You are all acting like children, sometimes myself included I am sure.

I am going to move on and not post about it anymore. if someone continue to harass me then I am going to ignore it. I am tired of trying to solve it.