Rollback

cartman-2000

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Oh great it happened again... lost my PA, bloodstone ring and UGA...

The only thing they have in common really from the two times it has happened, is that I was either taking items out or putting items into the galat chest around the time it happened. also someone spawned a galat chest on the map I was playing on when I noticed my items of interest were missing the first time it happened.

Name: cartman-2000, slot 1
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:2286685
Reason: lost all of my items of interest again, my UGA and Bloodstone ring and PA(that I've gotten over the past week).

Worked at August/16/2010 at 2pm GMT-8.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Meh, rollbacks a bit slow these past few days sry.

Strongly suggest ye hit up char_recover and start dumping all your equipment, checking for a corrupt item (item changes models, name, or other odd behavior). If found, leave it behind. Also dump anything ye don't need, as ye be fairly close to the overflow limit. Ye only have one more rollback available this month.

cartman-2000

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
I have like some 10-15 special pots on me, without those my item count would be somewhere around 55-60, the rest of the items are items I currently need, like spells, armors, weapons and helmets. with everything that I had I believe I had somewhere around 69-70 items and about 6-8 items in the galat chest, there's an fsymbol, UGA, 2-3 pots and a weapon or 2 in the chest.

I've never had any problems with overflowing really, even when I've been at 74 items and a full galat chest(a few weeks ago.), I've never had a problem with it, but I could try to drop some of my pots. I know a few other people which have characters like this too, near the max for items.

edit:
I had 65 items when I got on, tried dropping and picking up everything, but didn't notice anything out of the ordinary with the items.