Rollback Request

ductface

New Adventurer
Reaction score
First time playing that I've experienced this kind of thing (I haven't played that much).

The incident happened around 7:30 PM Central Time Zone, May 18th. Maybe a little more like 7:45 PM. I'm not sure how accurate I need to be with the time.

I joined a server of about 5 other people and they did a mapvote. Upon mapchange I couldn't pick my character so I exited the server and tried to rejoin. I could then pick my character but he was missing most of his gear. I was told there's a rare bug that loses everything and puts you at 5 HP. This isn't what happened. I still had all my HP I think and my bag of holding with all my weapons, my spellbook and my rings and helena bib remained on my character. What was gone was my helmet, armor, shield, and bow. Someone in the server was nice enough to give me a spare helmet and shield since my other gear was still on my character. However when the group broke up I realized that my entire Galat's Storage was also wiped.

I hope this is specific enough information.

# 1 "Ductface" 2 STEAM_0:1:11351437

character in slot 1

Thanks

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
That is a bit different. :\ No one else affected eh?

In anycase, done. Let's hope this doesn't start a new trend.

Monika's_BFFEx0256

Old Skool Apostle
Reaction score
That is a new one :oldshock: it sounds like the stuff that was on your back is what disappeared, aside from the chest.

ductface

New Adventurer
Reaction score
TY Based Thothie!

Everyone else in the server still had their armor, and yes it was everything that was slung on my back/shoulder excluding bag of holding/spellbook and my rings for some reason (not counting galat's totally wiping).

EDIT: I just remembered it also wiped all of my F1-F11 keybinds as well even though the things bound to them were still in BoH. I thought I should mention it since in case it might help!