Rollback Request

Meatwad

New Adventurer
Reaction score
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:476209
Slot #: 3

WTF happened to my character:
I was at sfor trying to get the f shard and after trying to get the last symbol all day, i end up losing all of them due to a server crash after using the symbols and activating uldaman.

Date to be rolled back to: This happened on 1/19/10 at around 10:00 pm UTC-05:00 Eastern time. If possible, could you roll it back at least 20 minutes? if not, then please roll me back to the least time lost with my character since the incident.

P.S. i also got bow of the new bows and the new axe in this same day and i would not wish to do all the work in trying to get it again and if rolling me back one whole day is the only option, then i guess ill just live with it.

Thanks

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Done.

Meatwad

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Thanks. I have a question: how far back did you roll me?
And do you think its possible to roll my slot 2 character back a day or so?
i recently transferred a lightning rod and other items to my slot 3 character which got rolled back and now i don't have it anymore.

Thanks

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Roll back archives are made every 4 hours. I rolled ya to the nearest one to the time you gave me.

Ya only get 3 rollbacks per month, regardless of slot, ya sure you wanna blow another one? I'll do it, just sayin.

Meatwad

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Yeah I'd like my slot 2 character to be rolled back a day.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
*shrug* Done.