rollback request (again)

dontas

New Adventurer
Reaction score
-2014/02/16 (when i had no potions i didnt need)

-STEAM_0:0:29620763

-the 1st slot
-I got that chest bug again, but now when i had previous rollback i have empty spots in my galat chest, but that's not a problem, when i finished map i went to chest placed alot of potions which i got, and had that bug again, tried dropping alot of stuff but still some items would be stuck 1 to other, but atleast i know now what causes it, probably because i have ALOT of potions in my galats chest. This will be probably my last rollback.

dontas

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Oh, and pic of the empty slots, there should be an item but it's invisible in my Galats.
PIC :
70NUl.jpg

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
The thing should reject most potions, so I dun quite understand what could be going on. I'd take a manual look at the character were I at home... Hrmmm... Maybe when I return I'll comb through the bank data and try to figure where it's broken.

Done for now.

dontas

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Thank you again :) I hope it wont happen cuz im tired of rollbacks and losing the xp, ill try to clear my chest from stuff i dont need because i have them alot.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Having gotten an actual look at, it seems that somehow you got two lich tongues glued together at the beginning of the list. Not quite sure why this causes gap in the GUI later on (not seeing a problem between the telf bow and the salamander armor where it appears), but that's probably the source of the corruption.

Meh, seems I need to add an option to Sembelbin to reset banks, or some such. Dunno how yer going to fix that otherwise. If the character is old enough, it maybe an older bank bug we have since remedied.

*could* Also be that you've stacked these potions so high that it's broken some sort of internal grouping limit, but I doubt it.

dontas

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Hm, stange, i dont even see lich tongues in my inventory or galats, maybe that empty spot in my chest is probably are them?
PS: I deposited my dragon lance into bank and now i have another empty spot in my chest, but golden axe appeared from nowhere.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
They won't appear cuz their strings merged, somehow, thus are forming an invalid item. This is screwing with the subsequent strings, near as I can tell. Since they never form a valid item, you can't remove them... It's probably a result of a bug that happened long ago - think I'm going to have to add some sort of bank reset feature to deal with this sorta thing. Sadly, there's no viable way to make the bank sort through items and remove invalid strings that I can think of.

dontas

New Adventurer
Reaction score
That's ok, as long my chest is not going to be overloaded of random stuff I think im going to be ok, and about that golden axe i talked before, I think it has to do something with that empty spots bug, because it's gone again and last time I deposited it in my chest.