The Dragonknights
Reaction score
Time: 1/9 18:00 cest
Steam id: STEAM_0:1:398691
Character name: Hakariaki
Slot: 1
Reson: reliable channel overflow

Item count at happening: 62 or 63
I had same amount when i started map and went off.
only dif were that i used a prot pot and got a dark sword instead.
And i just have one lboh.

Story: I were playing the_keep we had just finished the boss off and were just idling. Stoned gave me a dark sword. I had my flamelick and litchtonghe up in my hands then Masterchiefs server crashed.
Got overflown on all servers after that not even char_recover worked :/

Any ideas what made it overflown?

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
i guess what made you overflow was the dual wielding items, at least i'm 99% sure has it's the only thing i see from the info you provided that could make you overflow other than bad luck >_>

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
I don't see how that could do that, from a coding perspective... I dual wield items all the time, and I've not had an overflow in years.

Hopefully Mikkel will be with you shortly (or Blasto, should the transfer be done before he is.)

CrazyMonkeyDude

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Thothie said:
I don't see how that could do that, from a coding perspective... I dual wield items all the time, and I've not had an overflow in years.
Same.

Though, there have been a few cases of dual-wielding litche tongue and flamelick causing overflows. Might just be coincidental, though.

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Just saying that it normally happens when dual wielding shield + 1 handed weapon normally causes overflow when the item limit is kind of high... There's been quite few cases recently with this kind of problem when dual wielding and after map changes/crashes we overflow. When i overflowded dual wielding in the past, my shield wasn't showing up in the menu loading screen... which i think that causes players to overflow when you try to load your character with something that you had in hands and its not there? I also lost a U shield (it vanished when i put it in hands) sometime after a rollback when that happened which is weird :?

Anyways i cant be 100% sure, its just few thoughts in my mind and from what i see sometimes happening with people... xD

Hakariaki

New Adventurer
The Dragonknights
Reaction score
as zeus said. on my loading screen i cant see the weapons i were holding at the time, normaly i can se the weapon i'm holding but not now when trying to load.

Mikkel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
Give it a shot now.

Hakariaki

New Adventurer
The Dragonknights
Reaction score
Working now, thank you.

Status