[Resolved] Temporary downtime... :(

Cyrez

New Adventurer
Reaction score
The hard drive in my server is a bit dated and has begun randomly attempting to spin down which causes system to lock up... I'll try to remedy the problem fairly soon.

EDIT: It was the power supply after all... I hope everybody enjoyed the temporary server while it lasted since the system has better specs, lol. I'm glad to have my MHz back, tho. :p

Marisa

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Re: Temporary downtime... :(

I'm still on be right back power supply/motherboard issue, obtaining a desktop before I repair my laptop, might turn it into a server later.

Cyrez

New Adventurer
Reaction score

I'm starting to think it's the power supply because now the system's refusing to boot. For now, I'm running the server on my main computer and have changed the pinhole on the router accordingly. The server tuning is identical but this system has a bit more power so I hope everyone enjoys the slightly smoother experience although it'll probably be only temporary while I fight to get my dedicated server back up...

Cyrez

New Adventurer
Reaction score

It turns out it WAS the power supply after all, but the system is in pieces at this point. It will be returning to active duty at some point later today, however. 8)