zeus9860

Active Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Regorty said:
Hey, I was wondering when do you guys play on the servers? I see you talk about bringing in new people but when they get in either one by one or handfuls at a time. How are you gonna encourage them to play on a server that is empty? I mean I go to play and I have added the listed servers on the main page but none of them had players playing on them. So I end up just playing single player (later found out single player accounts don't actually transfer to multiplayer servers) by my lonesome. So if anyone here could provide times as to when people are actually in the servers then maybe I can hop on and play with them. Thanks.

Take a look at new year, Thothie said a patch might come around then which means more activity overall since people will farm the new map(s) and get the new item(s) aswell...

Also i can't tell the best moments to play the mod, but sometimes i see a friend playing it and that means people are likely playing aswell. If not, just check the servers randomly throughout the day and you will likely find someone playing.

Sometimes all it needs is for you to join and play for a while, people will see and might join. Happens quite alot, just needs to be at the right time of the day. (usually at evening/night) GMT +0/+1