Poisonous weapons?

ITS'aME'aMARIO!!!!

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Last I remember talking about item locations on the forums was forbidden.

I just want to know about the poison weapons in the game.

The problem I'm having is fighting lightning enchanted armor. They are immune to the poison DoT effect, but take extra damage from the acidic bolt spell.

Are there any weapons that deal poison damage on impact so I don't have to rely on the DoT?

extra question, what's the next bluntarm up I should be looking for to replace my Calrian's mace and Dark Maul?

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
There's the Green Rune Blade, which does acid on impact, and can fire acid bolts. Hard to acquire though.

For a blunt upgrade, there's the North Maul and the Bludgeon Hammer. For a 1h blunt there's the Lightning Rod. Some of those a tricky to acquire as well.

OpsMiller

Adventurer
Reaction score
what is good after bludgeon?
i need to train blunts and bludgy is a bit slow..
is there something better?
that lrod any good??

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Can't think of anything that'd train you faster than the Bludgeon Hammer, once you have the right click rage ability, which is pretty damned devastating.

Lightning Rod pretty good, but don't hit as hard. V. useful for certain monsters, such as greater minions though.

FER

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
The rage mode is only 4 charges, no good for training.

Lighting rod migh be better if you find a monster weak to both blunt and lighting damage (normal attack deals both i believe)
Dark maul could help if you find a monster weak to blunt+fire and abuse the 1st charge.