pc games cant wait for

HomestarR

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Not a game in development, but a game I wish they would make. I want to play a game like the one in the .hack// series (and no not like those ps2 rpgs, I mean like it is in the show)

Arkanthis

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Bioshock, Monster Hunter 3 (most probably dont know what that is but the games are pretty decent in my book), Fallout 3
I also hear that there were plans for a Fallout MMO in the distant future.

MGS4 is also on my list as well as Animal Crossing: Wii (I know, I know. I just happen to like the game) As well as Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Metroid Prime 3. (Im a nintendo fan if you haven't noticed)

Darkside1

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I heard of you want to see BioShock in Game you should turn your brightness VERY HIGH

A game which does make me wish i could blast Black & White 2's Developer, Peter Molyneux....

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Blasto121 said:
cell factor

now that should be good :mrgreen:

I just wish I had a PPU to play it.
That game is garbage. You could play the first demo they released without an Ageia PhysX PPU by altering a parameter of the launch shortcut and needless to say, the game lagged like shit. It was amazing. I have never played a game that laggy before.

Even with almost every setting on low, and even without touching any of the physics objects in the demo level, it would still lag like ass. Unbelievable.

As for the games I am waiting for:

Half-Life 2: Episode Two (can't believe nobody mentioned this)
Portal (this does not need an introduction)
Left 4 Dead (four player online co-op zombie survival horror shooter)
The Crossing (from the makers of Dark Messiah of Might and Magic)
Crysis (from the makers of FarC... wait what rock have you been living under?)
Unreal Tournament III (previously named Unreal Tournament 2007)
Spore (if you missed this, you haven't been living)
Project Offset (temporary name for a medieval action game that is looking really good)
Postal 3 (follow-up of the game in which you could piss on people - enough said)

WeissberV

New Adventurer
Crusaders
Reaction score
J-M v2.5.5 said:
Half-Life 2: Episode Two (can't believe nobody mentioned this)

it isn't that anyone wants, altouhugh it looks good, the free TF2 that comes with it is what everyone wants

Jelly

Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
J-M v2.5.5 said:
Portal (this does not need an introduction)
Dude, you can just download ExitE. It's a lot like Portal. There's even a Portal-pack that makes the game look like Portal (models and stuff).

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
ye all bash cell factor...

however I know its going to rock, why? simple because the PPU even though sucks that one is required is really able to pull of some of the best looking physics.

Yes I know you can change it about so that one can play without a PPU, hmmm why did it lag so much? Oh thats right YOU don't have a PPU...

I have seen tech demos with the PPU being used and not being used it offers huge bonuses in not only the lag department but in visually stunning department.

I just think your all jealous that I am getting a PPU and your not :p

I don't care what you say, flying around and hurling hundreds of objects at an opponent will be be very sweet.

Pottymouth

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Getting a PhysX card eh Blasto?

Heard its hardware acceleration dramatically increases FPS in games.

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
I have read enough about them to see that its going to be the next thing.

nvidia has been playing with the idea, in fact I think I read somewhere about nvidia thinking of purchasing ageia. Either the way a PPU and a GPU running with about the same setup nvidia was/is in the process of making a driver to make a second video card function as a basic PPU.

should be interesting to see where the PPU is going, although yet another part to buy for gamers :roll: