Not open for further replies.

CrazyMonkeyDude

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Sabre said:
Mouse said:
I lurv that picture :D . I suppose it must have a history, and I haven't been here long enough to understand.

Not really, Mikkel just started using it a lot.

1004%20jim%20nerd.gif

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Ok we rolled and mouse if it was "just" a BD then why did you roll for a 2nd one uh? MY 1st BD i got it wiiiiith ZIDREX and no1 was there to roll for it since we done all teh series 2 tiems b4 to get ourselves BDs, these 2 times we didnt roll for BD ... and 1 more thing i didnt say that the BD WAS mine did i?i jsut took the BD and i did say we wont rol lfor it mouse(this happened becasue you got in server and started the roll for everyone)- it was wrong that you to started it because u said let the others get the chance to get 1 and so u rolled for it and moji did also(and you guys already had both BDs...)

ROLLS:
-veil didnt want to roll since he had 1 already
-teh=2(veil rolled for him)
-elon=14(veil rolled for him too)
-zeus=16(i won the roll but i accepted to give to elon, now just got to wait untill he shows up on msc)

next time i see you mouse saying "roll for the item" you can be sure ill start a votekick on you and i dont care about the reason because your always the same.

Mouse

New Adventurer
Reaction score
You just lied more than 6 times and changed your story. Don't turn this into, "it was all Mouse's fault, and Mouse was being greedy." The server logs will say that I said I would not take the BD. Refer to Veil's post on that. Other people were there, and other people complained. LOTS of people did not have a BD. They too have posted. Just shut up and don't do it again.

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Oh really am i the so known on msc has the ninja of UGAs, the retard of TFL , 1 of the wanker bros, the cry for rares kid, the lie aton about things that are true and u dont accept , the TFL member that mad a strong point to everyone leave TFL? ---no seriously if u want to check the logs go ahead and u will see if there was many ppl complaining about the BD besides the ones that already have a BD. As far as i know you have mroe enemies in msc than me so u better just shut up already, and i didnt said u were the greedy one, if i did then everyone would be greedy at that moment when the roll came.

The Adventurer12

New Adventurer
Reaction score
zeus9860 said:
well veil i was gonna let u roll for it with elon and me but since mouse got in and said everyone roll for the BD i jsut got mad and didnt want to give it away, also i wasnt the only one with BD already and i saw players with BD rolling for a 2nd... I still can let us 3 roll for it in-game since you 2 have been longer than the others. If u want to jsut say if u want to roll and ill go into game and roll with you 2.

your lying you never said that in game... STOP LYING ZEUS

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Oh shut the f*ck up, all of you. Thread ended with the WUTERMELON.

Mouse

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Yeah, I agree. No more content can be extracted.
Lesson:
Tentadrilus said:
How about you shut up and let people roll for it?

:D

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
I NEVER SAID THAT WE ROLLED FOR THE BD AND I DINT SAY I WOULD KEEP THE BD I SAID IT WAS GOING TO BE FOR A TPOD MEMBER. IF YOU WERE ON LODAGOND-3 IN PRESENCE OF ZEDRIX U WOULD KNOW THAT I ASKED HIM TO ROLL BUT HE DIDNT WANT TO THATS WHY I SAID I WOULD TAKE IT FOR A MEMBER. AND AS FAR AS I KNOW I DIDNT WANT MORE PPL TO JOIN I WAS GOING TO LET VEIL/ZEDRIX/ME/OLAN AND TEH ROLL FOR IT BUT EVERYTHIGN DIDNT GO AS PLANNED...

CrazyMonkeyDude

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
zeus9860 said:
I NEVER SAID THAT WE ROLLED FOR THE BD AND I DINT SAY I WOULD KEEP THE BD I SAID IT WAS GOING TO BE FOR A TPOD MEMBER. IF YOU WERE ON LODAGOND-3 IN PRESENCE OF ZEDRIX U WOULD KNOW THAT I ASKED HIM TO ROLL BUT HE DIDNT WANT TO THATS WHY I SAID I WOULD TAKE IT FOR A MEMBER. AND AS FAR AS I KNOW I DIDNT WANT MORE PPL TO JOIN I WAS GOING TO LET VEIL/ZEDRIX/ME/OLAN AND TEH ROLL FOR IT BUT EVERYTHIGN DIDNT GO AS PLANNED...
Sabre said:
Mouse said:
Yeah, I agree. No more content can be extracted.
Lesson:
Tentadrilus said:
How about you shut up?

:D

fixed

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
well sorry about that but i dont like people to call me lier without having assisted the whole moement since the beginning... next time try to uhm lets say NOT CALLING ME A LIER! :twisted:

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
lol i see these topics are so famous that will make the posted images having a certain humor... :eek:

Mouse

New Adventurer
Reaction score
zeus9860 said:
lol i see these topics are so famous that will make the posted images having a certain humor... :eek:
I did not understand a word you said.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
I hope you guys get this out of your systems soon... I figure about four more posts before I NML this crap.

edit:
In before some idiot spams four posts in a row.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Oh, come now. If you hadn't included that "idiot" part I would have finished off this waste of a thread ;-)

CrazyMonkeyDude

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Thothie said:
I hope you guys get this out of your systems soon... I figure about four more posts before I NML this crap.

edit:
In before some idiot spams four posts in a row.

Should have been -10 posts before it was NMLd.

Tetsmega1

New Adventurer
Reaction score
If they didn't do the whole series, they don't really deserve it.

It's like you solo the lodagond series up to 4, at during the maldora fight, 3 guys join in.
Right as you kill it, they demand you roll for it. Is that fair?

Someone correct me if I'm misunderstanding the situation here.

Status
Not open for further replies.