Ninjaing the Blood Drinker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mouse

New Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Reaction score
We were doing loda-4 on tPoD's server, and when Maldora was defeated, zeus ninjaed the BD and refused to roll for. He eventually did let us roll, but would not give it to the winner after he lost. Zeus has not only done this before, but he has another BD, that he got with the same method. Veil of RiP, Teh, and some other people were on the server, witnessed it, and even told Zeus the rules. I myself have a BD, but I feel it was unfair for all the other people who helped zeus during the series, and weren't even given a chance to get the item, an item they didn't have and zeus did. If Zeus wants the item for himself, he should either 1) solo the boss on his own, or 2) lock the server. I believe he intended to keep the item for himself, but he might have given it away in the meantime to soften his image. Either way, I just hope he doesn't do it again. Please don't turn this into a flaming war, I'm just putting this out there. I've also told zeus that I've posted.

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
1st of all i didnt agree to roll it was Teh who agreed 2nd your lieng alot about the its not the 1st tiem he does this and 3rd you were the one who said "ROLL FOR IT" and 4th i did most of series alone with zedrix and i was hoping doing with only veil/zidrex/elon and me. And finally why should i roll if i said to all players that were on lodagond-3 with me(zidrex an d me only, then veil and elon joined after we decided who would get it) if you want proof that im saying truth ill jsut ask zidrex to post here and see if im not right at all.

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
oh and why shoudl everyone roll for BD even if like HALF of them didnt do nothing or joined at maldoras, oh and btw me/teh/veil and elon where beating maldora so it seems pointless to say if i can beat maldora alone. And a note for you "mr.mouse": you always want to roll for items that show up in chest you already tried this with meatwad so u better just stfu because noone likes you, you also started this to see if u would have the chance to get the BD wich u didnt DO ANYTHING TO HELP AT MALDORA...

elfstone222

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
Zeus, your whole reasoning for wanting the BD was for a guildie. Your guildie wasn't there, and he didn't help at all, by your own logic, he deserves it less than anyone else on the server. The exception is if everyone already had it, then it would go to waste if it didn't go to a guildie. In which case I don't think anyone would have cared, but it was kind of crappy of you to grab the BD as fast as you could, and tell everyone else it's for a guildie. There were people there who didn't have it, and at least helped more than your guildie did, that was just bad conduct.

While I don't think this thread will go anywhere but into a flame fest, this isn't a good way to represent your guild.

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
sorry i didnt want to post a 3rd time but i just remembered a few days ago when some tpod member where trying to get a BD mosue joined lodagond4 and asked mikkel to see if it was to roll for the BD and mikkel said no, so why should i roll for it if u accepted mikkels choice too its not difficult to accept from other player or are u jsut afraid of facing someone who played msc longer than you? Last thing: if i ninjaed the BD how come belmont got ltos of aobs and bludgys from artys by doing lots of points with HC, did u even care on posting soemthing like "Belmont, Hc whoring to get rares"?

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Oh am i wrong now did anyoen care on the way belmont did dmg points before to get "extra items for guildies" i lost many oppurtunities to get rares because of that so i dont care if u guys are gonna care about what i did i just know i am going to do same thing as belmont did but for guildies so i think it doesnt matter alot since noone cared about it.

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Belmont did nothing wrong.

The new artifact chest system completely disables his method, though (he can't be allowed to grab spares).
But previous month, he did nothing wrong.

In fact, Belmont contributed to the horribly nasty influx of rares and to be quite honest, that's a pretty noble thing to do :mrgreen:
He got several Blades very nice rares, I don't see the problem here.

PLZEXPLAIN

Mouse

New Adventurer
Reaction score
It doesn't matter what Belmont did. Its what you do that matters, zeus. Please just don't do it again. And don't call me a fereakign aswhole either for asking that we roll. It hurts my feelings.

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
If you dont see any problem in that then whats the problem on soloing most of lodagond series alone with 1 player to get a BD and 2 players join at lodagond3 and then like 3 or 4 players join at lodagond4...? EXPLAIN TO ME!

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
And mouse you do want to roll for everything that most of players get from chests (even if u do have them already). wich si wrong and thhhhhats why i got pissed fo at you and otehr reason too is that you asked me for my 2nd bludgy that i got in artifact(you wanted for free since you didnt get the BD...)

elfstone222

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
If you can solo Loda, why didn't you lock the server? At least that way you'd be garunteed to get the BD for whatever you want it for. If you can't solo Maldora, that means you needed the people that were there, which means they deserve a shot at a BD too. Again, if they already have it that doesn't could and it goes to a greed roll or guildies, but that wasn't the case. The reason people are upset is because they feel they lost an item to someone who didn't help at all and isn't even there without so much as a roll chance.

Also... mouses habits are irrelevant to this, we're talking about you... no amount of saying mouse is greedy is gonna make what you did magically disappear.

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
okay then next time remind me to join a series and that is already on the final goal and roll for a rare wich i or you didnt have and you have done most of the work and you loose the roll... and then we will see if you liked the reaction of that.

Tentadrilus

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
How about you shut up and let people roll for it?

elfstone222

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
Zeus, you're still missing the point. We're not talking about some guy joining at the end only having 1k dmg points wanting to roll. We're talking about someone who isn't even there, which is who you wanted that for. This isn't a matter of two people who don't have the item and one being undeserving, this is a matter of the other person *not even being in the server*. I'll be damned if I'm gonna lose a roll to a guy who isn't in the server on something I don't have.

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
well veil i was gonna let u roll for it with elon and me but since mouse got in and said everyone roll for the BD i jsut got mad and didnt want to give it away, also i wasnt the only one with BD already and i saw players with BD rolling for a 2nd... I still can let us 3 roll for it in-game since you 2 have been longer than the others. If u want to jsut say if u want to roll and ill go into game and roll with you 2.

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
arg forgot about teh lol he can roll too since he joined lodagond3 later i think and did alot fo work on loda4.

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
r_lolwut5.jpg

Mouse

New Adventurer
Reaction score
It was just a BD anyway, zeus. Its not that important. That just showed you were greedy. The priority is to get the item to people who don't have it and need it, not get a second one for yourself or twink it for a friend who didn't help at all. Especially when you got your first BD by "promising" it to yourself. People who didn't have it, and had helped considerably, asked to roll, and you refused over and over again. Its just common ethics.

well veil i was gonna let u roll for it with elon and me but since mouse got in and said everyone roll for the BD i jsut got mad and didnt want to give it away, also i wasnt the only one with BD already and i saw players with BD rolling for a 2nd... I still can let us 3 roll for it in-game since you 2 have been longer than the others. If u want to jsut say if u want to roll and ill go into game and roll with you 2.
And hell no. You weren't letting anyone roll. Don't pull that BS. Everybody saw you run to Runegahr and everybody saw you say that it was yours. If you want to check the records, you will also see that everybody did roll when you finally agreed to do it, and you wouldn't give up the item when you lost. You will also see that I said only the people who needed it should get it. The whole affair was none of your business, and neither is "letting people roll." It wasn't yours to begin with and you should have let the people who didn't have it handle the rolling themselves.

.. and you guys have too much fun with that picture :|

Mouse

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I lurv that picture :D . I suppose it must have a history, and I haven't been here long enough to understand.

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Mouse said:
I lurv that picture :D . I suppose it must have a history, and I haven't been here long enough to understand.

Not really, Mikkel just started using it a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.