New Rat?

Gaz

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
So yeah, I'm learning Maya at work as I'm working on some PS2 to PS3 art assets, and to learn it I set my self a challenge of making a rat:

rat_rend02.jpg

Currently 768 Polys :)

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
nice add him some fangs and do like oblivion did on his back with the scruffed up main like thing :D

Vomica7

New Adventurer
Reaction score
ceriux said:
nice add him some fangs and do like oblivion did on his back with the scruffed up main like thing :D

Mane :
scarred_crag_boar.jpg'

kinda like that?

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
yea, but three rows going the oppisite direction right on the back of his neck and shorter

Gaz

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
Got a pic? might help ;) I dunno what you mean

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
\|/

I'm guessing that's what he means o_O

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
yea, im making one on ur pic now, then ill get a pic of the oblivion rat ingame.

first pic.

ratxk8.png

2nd rat

oblivon rat here look at the manes on the rats

rat2dk3.png

Gurluas

New Adventurer
Reaction score
looks good but what about the bludgeon?

Gurluas

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Jax said:
This is about Rats and Other Rodents of Unusual Size, not Bludgeons, so shut up Little G :twisted: :oldlol:

Nice model Gaz :wink:

i asked because he seemed to move on to this model

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Jax said:
This is about Rats and Other Rodents of Unusual Size, not Bludgeons, so shut up Little G :twisted: :oldlol:

Nice model Gaz :wink:

The ROUSes :O

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
id like to see an MS single player mod for oblivion it would pwn... "which iv posted on off topic about XD"

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
I loved playing Oblivion... when I'd beaten the game I had been the head of the Assassin's Guild for probably 90% of the time I put into it (being about five hours to beat it entirely, and YES it is that easy legit).

I think I like Oblivion mostly for how it doesn't really matter what level you are to defeat an enemy, so long as you aren't a damned dunce :D

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
Netrogor said:
I loved playing Oblivion... when I'd beaten the game I had been the head of the Assassin's Guild for probably 90% of the time I put into it (being about five hours to beat it entirely, and YES it is that easy legit).

I think I like Oblivion mostly for how it doesn't really matter what level you are to defeat an enemy, so long as you aren't a damned dunce :D

idk have u put it on the hardest level there is ... the fucking rats pumbled my ass...

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
I have, and I kicked rat ass & goblin ass all over the place... don't know wtf is wrong with you, I guess you are just a nub-cake.

Seriously, you can see when something is about to hit you; therefore you can dodge/hide from the attack, then quickly strike the crapper four or five times, repeat, repeat, repeat. Plus, running away a lot helps (I didn't beat the game on the hardest difficulty, which was much harder than normal super hard thx to a mod; but I have beaten it on an average difficulty minus the worse off mod) :D

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
lol, i just sorta like beating the shit outta things... running up and standing there and smacking the shit outta them... whats even harder is when theres more than one... o_O