Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
They're actually "light red"...

Church said:
"They already have a name for lightish red. It's called pink."

Touché

...Well SOMEONE put up a bunch of player models reskins (of the current model) with all sorts of different colors... If it wasn't Ceriux, who was it? :(

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
oh, those? ehh i no longer have those i did make those. i thought u meant my recent one... u need grey? i can make it for u.

Vomica7

New Adventurer
Reaction score
yay2fh.gif

blah0xv.png

longer sleeves AND its not just gray it matches his tunic!

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
well, if he needs grey he might be thinking of implementing the choice to choose your color of shirt...? maybe m i right?

Vomica7

New Adventurer
Reaction score
ceriux said:
well, if he needs grey he might be thinking of implementing the choice to choose your color of shirt...? maybe m i right?

yeah that wouldnt be a bad idea, have it so like on HL1 multiplayer where you have some adjustable color bars in the options menu.

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
except...the whole thing where the player model doesn't respond to anything, and the last "fix" for it was causing corrupted characters..?

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Yeah, the only way you can choose your color shirt is to copy over the reference model atm (which of course, changes all the players on your client.)

It wouldn't be bad to have the full set of skins for reference, should I find a way to fix that (got some theories - just none that risk doing anything to the character save file atm).