Need help getting a title

ReBoot

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Shadow Weaver

I love this title. It is cool and it makes me feel good. It makes me identify with my charakter (and this is what roleplay is about).

However, it is harly possible to get it. SC levels up slowly. "Just takes some time, be patient and train" I hear you saying?

WRONG! Parry goes up much faster than SC. There are several factors which make it works this way (like strangely high enemy attack range, I often see their claws/swords centimeters in front of my face and still I get hit).

Well, the question: can you give me an advice, what to do to train SC? I have SC 10 and I need SC over 15 (that's my parry) to become a Shadow Weaver.

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
if you want sc higher than parry you will have to avoid as much damage as possible. As for leveling SC, well you just keep using the spells over and over again, I find skeletons to be a good source of exp for fire, as for ice anything that isn't immune or has resistance to it, and lighting is good on about anything. Stick with erratic lighting than lightning storm to level your lightning, I only say this because of the ramp affect it has. to really level affliction I would say either acid bolt or poison cloud. Divination well its simple just keep zapping the skeletons with it.

Spells to avoid when leveling:
volcano
firewall
summon undead
summon rat

these spells don't actually level anything, well volcano and firewall train null but that doesn't count towards anything.

Biggest thing about leveling SC is patience, and lots of it.

ReBoot

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Trolls.... Very annoying to kill. With spells, it takes about a quarter hour. With a skullblade, it takes less than 4 minutes (8 swordmanship, 10 sc)...

Ok, will try.