My Monster Arena Map.

Tao

New Adventurer
Reaction score
This map is a bit easy, almost everyone is already above lvl 20 and could do this while sleeping.

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
lol thats why im asking about the waves... what should be added /changed im going with the one someone already edited. please add to it ^.^...

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Woot, I am proud to say I haven't done any drugs, of any kind, in over six-months! Last time I had a form of drug it was a shot required for me to play baseball for my High School's team. I don't even remember what it was... I don't care much for shots, I've had four needles stuck in me within ten minutes before (for kindergarten or somesuch, two needles per leg for immunities & the such...).

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Netrogor said:
Woot, I am proud to say I haven't done any drugs, of any kind, in over six-months! Last time I had a form of drug it was a shot required for me to play baseball for my High School's team. I don't even remember what it was... I don't care much for shots, I've had four needles stuck in me within ten minutes before (for kindergarten or somesuch, two needles per leg for immunities & the such...).

have you had any caffenated beverage? pain killers? headache medicine? sleep aids? if you have, then you've had drugs in the past six months...there are drugs in alot of other things you wouldn't expect them in aswell, some drugs can even be absorbed by simply touching a surface they're on. though in most of those cases, you wouldn't even notice it.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Again, I think he meant illegal ones... Although, between my friends and the fact that I live in the LA area and in the pot capitol of the world - God knows how many illegal drugs I absorb just by breathing the air. ;)

Despite having lost over half my friends to drugs between 1988 and 1996 (mostly methamphetamines and heroin), in addition to a smattering since then, I still say to each their own. Granted, I realize the real reason we make these things illegal is to make sure the third world doesn't have another cash crop we can't sell back to them. But I think personal freedom should override economic concerns, regardless of the quality of the choice, and regardless of the horrors I've seen, both personally and professionally.

but they make me happy lol...

*sigh* When I was your age I experimented a little, dabbled in just about everything outside of the methamphetamine sphere - but no one thing more than three times... And although there are still a few drugs I've not tried - I'm just too old for that sh*t now. ;) - But you, my friend, have crossed the line from experimentation to addiction with that sentence alone - coupled with the fact that it's affecting your daily judgment, you've likely moved from psychological to physical addiction, so getting off will not be so easy.

Now, if it's just pot we're talking, you might grow out of it on your own as your metabolism changes, lots of kids do, - but it will set you back a long way none-the-less, in terms of social, mental, and spiritual development, with your using it for that purpose, and you'll likely never be what you otherwise could have been. ...if it's anything else, you will need help.

I'd suggest getting some therapy (both individual and group) to assist in getting off the drugs, and much more importantly, to discover why it is you've managed to program yourself to feel you need them to make you happy to begin with. If you talk to your school counselor, you will find that there are many free, anonymous programs that your folks wouldn't need to know about - if they be part of the problem.

Drug addiction, rarely, if ever, is the source of the problem - most often it's merely a symptom or the result of a deeper underlying issue that it serves to mask, and that, in the end, is the road block in your life you will have to face - or your journey ends here.

Tao

New Adventurer
Reaction score
The map would be challenging if there would always spawn 10 mobs of each race, beginning from the weakest.
10 corpse eaters(rats)-> 10 bats-> Boars-> bears-> orcs-> skelets ->trolls-> ?

etc.

kray1091

New Adventurer
Reaction score
heyyy!! i was the first one to test this map ..besides cerix.. GREAT MAP MAN, just add those monsters i told you =|

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Okay... I've had coffee, I guess I have had a form of drug. Soda/pop type of caffenated beverages I avoid, I dislike drinking something that'll make me fall asleep (no fucking idea why, but I discovered caffeine makes me tired).

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
I do Shrooms, Marijuana and Hard liquor ... uhh... im not in school i dropped out while i wasnt doing drugs didnt care much for it... i know what ur saying though thothie... i know my problem and my problems are mine and no one elses... and i do deal with them... i do drugs almost every day yes... but there is no addiction the reason it does make me happy though is the fact that once i dont feel like dealing with my problems its an easy way to take a break. although once my high is gone i still think about my problem('s) and i still live with them... honestly i could quit right now if i wanted... but... i dont really see a reason other than it slows me down a bit and the fact that if i get caught i have no where to live and i loose my job... but , those things mean nothing to me im no materialistic person... i love to love but only 1 and the greatest gift i could have is loyalty from my good freinds. i have everything i need right now and everything i want, set aside from my problems. but that was a nice long paragraph kinda... and on to ON TOPIC.

ne ways i been out a few days and iv been looking over your posts and suggestions so far and ill be trying them out and getting ideas off of them. so sooner or later i may be able to release a map that almost everyone can enjoy. thnx for ur guy's help!

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Okay Ceriux... don't hate me for not reading your whole post: but according to the first bit of you do drugs to your own accord to make yourself happy right? Good then, you do it because you actually choose to, no form of pressuring into doing drugs, no depression right? Or something like... your life didn't turn out how you wanted? Long as you do it for pure recreational means, and your capable of quitting; Kudos.

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
Netrogor said:
Okay Ceriux... don't hate me for not reading your whole post: but according to the first bit of you do drugs to your own accord to make yourself happy right? Good then, you do it because you actually choose to, no form of pressuring into doing drugs, no depression right? Or something like... your life didn't turn out how you wanted? Long as you do it for pure recreational means, and your capable of quitting; Kudos.

some what yes, i do do it on my own accord but its also due to problems i havin my life i do it for a small break ... but yes recreation because im a really sour person because of what im constantly thinking about him my head. so its just to take a break so i can have a good time with my freinds and they can have a good time with me too.

-UPDATE-

marena2nq1.png

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
If bloom mod works as a DLL file, I could probably disable VAC's ability to detect it. Suggesting that they detect & ban you based on its CRC detection. That is all I could change, otherwise nothing. So now I am wondering, did VAC give Bloom Mod safety yet? Or are they just assholes.

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
iunno, i just host an insacure server... not like we need vac on MSC (zomg hes wall hacking!) lol

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Right, no point to use aimbot, wallhack, esp or ANYTHING on MSC. Use an aimbot you'll get your ass kicked because of how erratic things like the Bows are in where they shoot. Also erratic lightning would find a way to screw up if you tried using aimbot w/it, I'm sure.

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
You can A) google it or B) noob this forums till somebody places up another link or finally C) use the Search option & find the other link already placed here :D

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
i would advise against using the bloom mod, if you go to a VAC server with it installed it will get your hl1 mods VAC permabanned

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Your entire steam account isn't it? That's what I thought all VAC bans did, they destroyed your VAC rights to your steam account in general.

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Netrogor said:
Your entire steam account isn't it? That's what I thought all VAC bans did, they destroyed your VAC rights to your steam account in general.

no, i used it and only my hl1 games got a VAC ban