My conversation with Pimpsta

villager

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
Dude, Jon.

Your Avatar is bugging me out and your Signature is f*cking hilarious.

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
villager said:
I figured it was either JM or Sabre :)
I swear it's not me, I'm way too busy with university to pull this kind of shit off. However, I didn't even finish reading your post (I just came across the above quote) and I'm starting up Steam right now to see if "PiMpStA" added me. Then I'll read the rest of the thread :mrgreen:

Sabre said:
I would not dare make a Steam account and pretend to be pimpsta...
Not my style.
Also, I'm sure Izikar's modeling is like Krayman's mapping.
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! r_uberlol.gif

krayman_hammer_pic_krayman.gif

WeissberV

New Adventurer
Crusaders
Reaction score
looks too blocky :? don't be afriad to use the clip tool more, but not too much though :p

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
:roll:
(But a ythxu4catchingthat, J-M)

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
WeissberV said:
looks too blocky :? don't be afriad to use the clip tool more, but not too much though :p
Omfg dude have you ever in your whole life read a GOOD thread on these forums? That picture was posted by Krayman and anybody who is not blind as shit should instantly see that the screenshot is from a decompiled map. A map Krayman claimed credit for, while it wasn't his. I busted him for doing that (because I am not blind as shit) and then he got owned by the entire board and I was like lolololol

I direct you to this thread, which is a must-read, as it's part of the MS: C forum board culture.

CrazyMonkeyDude

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
PiMpStA hasn't added me. Should I feel bad or glad? I think I'm gonna go with the latter.

Mikkel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
J-M v2.5.5 said:
That picture was posted by Krayman and anybody who is not blind as **** should instantly see that the screenshot is from a decompiled map..

YA I LOOKED AT IT AND SAW IT LIKE *BOOM* AND THOUGHT LOL THAT'S DECOMPILED

(I'M NOT BLIND)

WeissberV

New Adventurer
Crusaders
Reaction score
yeah i can remmember that thread but i wasn't sure if this was some kind of untextured map u did >.> also that map isn;t even worth decompiling from the looks >.>

UBERFLAMER

New Adventurer
Reaction score
LOL U GUYS HAVEN'T GOT A FUCKING LIVE! MAN IN BLACK IS A FAT NOBHEAD! :p I HAVE ANOTHER ACCOUNT CALLED JELLY :!:

villager

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
Uaarrrggh!!! I'm so emotionally hurt! How could I ever compete with such intelligent insults?!

I think I'll let the gang figure out who's behind this lame ass account, I don't think I could do this with only 5 watts!!

UBERFLAMER

New Adventurer
Reaction score
You don't get it. This is waste of time. See you, fat nobheads! 8) - that can't score girls, cuz (because) of their geekness

LOL. I FORGOT a "."
NOW I'M GETTING FLAMED. LOLOL!

Jelly

Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Science damnit! :evil: That asshat is from my school. He said I was a geek because I posted in the forums, so he created a user to flame someone, and now he tells everyone he's me. He even managed to guess my password, and post some stuff from me about being bad at English (or something, anyways I changed my password now). I apoligize to the community members, for bringing him onto this forum, I didn't expect him to act so retarded as he did.

UBERFLAMER

New Adventurer
Reaction score
(...) for bringing him onto this forum, I didn't expect him to act so retarded as he did.

Lol. This is so stupid :p

Mikkel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
Jelly said:
Yes, so stupid it almost matches your stupidity. Notice the "almost."

Let us beat him up!