... Music Pack...

BioRage

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
On the homepage, the link is dead, can anyone re-up?

I've love to download some old MS:C Sound Tracks :)

p.s. hi ^^

TheOysterHippopotami

Active Adventurer
MSS Developer
DarkTide
Reaction score
Here is a link to 'ye ancient midis'. This may not be the precise music pack you are looking for, however. If anyone knows of any other music packs, please link them because I want them too.

http://www.4shared.com/file/ZVOtiyp9/ye ... midis.html

What I find interesting is that somebody actually downloaded this on April 1st. I didn't link anyone to it, however. I wonder who it could have been?

It's also important to note that not all of these were used in ms/c (to my knowledge) at least. Some of them are actually commercial tunes, I believe. If someone would like to sort out which ones are commercial and which ones were composed by Lanethan or otherwise custom for ms, I would be forever grateful.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
I've alerted Lord K to the issue. Hopefully he can find a backup of the original file and repair the link soon.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Okies, it looks as though the one in Lord K's site archive was corrupted.

So, I dug around in ye ancient Developer MSC FTP archive, and in a few other places, and put a new one together which he has now put up for ye.

Should point out it is now 88MB - guess I'll have to fix the entry. It also includes several MIDI files. There maybe a duplicate or two in there - shoulda combed for that better. :\

If someone finds the original, plz link it up, and I'll toss it in there to ensure we gottem all.

I do really need to comb through all the music we have and make sure they are all properly credited. There's a few pieces that I'm not sure where they are from, but I think they are OC content from the mappers or fans there of.

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
I may have them in ye olde garbled mass of music, I'll check when I'm not out here in the city.

BioRage

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Great, glad it's still here, thanks for -re-uping- Thothie.

And of course the 4shared link Oyster.

And thanks for checking Sabre.