MSC Elven

Stoned

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I was given a lexicon of MSC Elvish, but I am afraid I may have deleted it. I am sure that TheOysterHippopatamus has one, but if anyone else has the document could you be so kind as to upload it to Mediafire or some other file hosting site and post the link in this thread? I would be forever grateful if you did.

Stoned

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Thothie said:
http://www.thothie.com/msc_dev3/elf_lexicon.PDF

S110.jpg

Srgnt Rehab

New Adventurer
DarkTide
Reaction score
We could always make this off topic. The title says enough to lead me to believe that it is a thread made to vent our angers towards sexism...

Stoned

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Lucifer Majiskus said:
This is off topic?

edit: Also, wouldn't a PM work just as well? :roll:

Srgnt Rehab said:
We could always make this off topic. The title says enough to lead me to believe that it is a thread made to vent our angers towards sexism...

I've always looked at Offtopic as the "Post What Ever You Want" board (so long as your posts abide to the forum rules of course). The description below the board's name does say "General stuff", but I suppose this is more suited for General Discussion.

Srgnt Rehab

New Adventurer
DarkTide
Reaction score
Thothie said:
http://www.thothie.com/msc_dev3/elf_lexicon.PDF
... *Bria'tandel (bree-ah tan-dell) - (n) swamp elves, literally “children of the swamp”
*Bria'theatan (bree-ah thee-ay-tin) - (n) swamp stalkers, name for a subtribal
group of swamp-dwelling fei'tandel that specifically hunt Unholy...
Swamp elves...? know what I'm thinking? Just kidding, but I'd like to get the NPCs to finish hunderswamp... Just waiting on the tentacle, dragonflies, gators *I think I heard something about gators*, and whatever that other thing was. :wink: