ms_elyado

Zorg045

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Hey hi all, first post :D

I'm a french mapper who began the mapping on PVK(maybe do u know some of my maps: pvk_holysand; pvk_estak; etc...), I mapped on some mods(HL1 & HL2), and a few days ago, I found Master Sword...woa, a great news, this mod is simply EXTRA!!!

And I had the idea to map for it, so I begun a map, but stop bla bla, here some screens :D:

elyado00000nh.jpg

elyado00015kh.jpg

elyado00024rc.jpg

elyado00036zv.jpg

elyado00043uj.jpg

elyado00053sb.jpg

elyado00062ze.jpg

elyado00079de.jpg
[/img]

I am nearly at 50% of the final version, here, u can see the town, and down the town, I will built sewer :)

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Looks good to me... Just toss in something to do. ;) Seems we have more than enough Edana'esque maps floatng about.

...a bunch of orcs spawn into the bar, and "bar-room blitz" starts playing really loud... J/k...

Still need a good edana_sewers map though. This engine is really optimized for underground tunnel enviroments too, so I'm surprised there aren't a whole bunch of them.

Good thing someone finally made use of that 'latrine' texture... Now if only someone would use the 'whores' texture, we can fall into total depravity. ;)

"Insubordination may only be the evidence of a strong mind." -Napoleon

Saint Thoth

Zorg045

New Adventurer
Reaction score
J-M v2.5.5 said:
Looks pretty nice! But I see you have a texture issue on the bar (it's stretched out).

Hum, sry but I don't really understand ^^

Good thing someone finally made use of that 'latrine' texture... Now if only someone would use the 'whores' texture, we can fall into total depravity.;)

Yeah...why not...but I havn't the models I need for make this place :D(anyone have models of girls like in Duke Nukem3D :p )

Oki, I'm happy this begin pleased you ^^, I will continue on my wave, and make this map a bit more details ;)

Cyax

New Adventurer
Christian Warrior's of God
Reaction score
Looks nice, good to see another mapper around.

Zorg045

New Adventurer
Reaction score
JabbahRulz said:
woohoo guns in ms jk

Boah, I have not yet download the .fgd(I just seen it 5min ago, in other part of the forum ^^), so I begun the map on hl:dm :D

NobleDragon

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Zorg045 said:
Yeah...why not...but I havn't the models I need for make this place :D(anyone have models of girls like in Duke Nukem3D :p )

There were no actual "models" in Duke3D. What you saw were Sprites.

Zorg045

New Adventurer
Reaction score
NobleDragon said:
Zorg045 said:

There were no actual "models" in Duke3D. What you saw were Sprites.

Yeah I know, but I writed "models of girls LIKE in Duke Nukem3D", not means models like un DN3D, but models of the girls like in DN3D ;)

So guys, this map isn't dead, I just havn't enough time for mapping...(grrr...mapping is a drug!!), I have solo maps for HL2 in construction, preparations of maps for PVK2 when it will be launch, etc...