MS:Remake! WOOHOO!

Borak

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Wow the last time i played MS was b4 steam was out! I used to love playing this game and now ive found this is getting installed tonight when i get home!

And even better its going onto source so thats gonna be cool!

How many ppl regularly play this?

Jax

New Adventurer
Reaction score
but it's a good dedicated community. I am proud to be part of it. There are actually people from ASIA playing this! I've seen peeps from Japan and Taiwan playing! :oldshock:

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
I count about 30 seperate regulars in my chatlog. Maybe 35, if you count those that seem to be regulars on other servers, but only show up once in a blue moon on mine. I've not worked up a real good stats tracker.

I just judge client flow by the size of my weekly chatlogs... It's been going up steadily for the past several months. It has a boost first week of every month (prob just peeps checking out new stuff).

Borak

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Well i had my first go on it last nite. Just like i remember only less buggy! I hated it when u used to lose weapons because of bugs!

elfstone222

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
I've logged roughly 8-12 hours game time in a week, so yeah, you officially have a part of my soul. It's a shame you have to share it with blockbuster and DDR.

elfstone222

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
I figured I'd get an "eww DDR" before I got an "eww blockbuster" lol

elfstone222

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
This is a bit off topic, but I play In the Groove too, and I can almost do the 13 difficulty songs on there, DDR only goes up to 10, for reference.

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Borak; read the following... carefully.

DO NOT EVER, EVER, EVER JOIN HELLSDINER OR ANY OTHER SERVER IF THE DLLS AREN'T UP-TO-DATE WHEN YOU TYPE UPDATE OR SOME SUCH COMMAND IN CONSOLE (THOTHIE KNOWS IT BETTER, AND NO MY CAPSLOCK ISN'T ON, I AM MERELY HOLDING MY SHIFT BAR)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That clear enough? Servers like Hellsdiner (ones that are frequently behind the times...) tend not to patch themselves up, and when you join them you can easily lose awesome items (i.e.-boneblade, torkalath blade, runeshield, crossbow...) :D

Jax

New Adventurer
Reaction score
^

What he said.

I've lost my FMU crest twice going in there by accident, not to mention some pretty sweet stuff as well.

If, by any chance, you go into Hellzdinnar, open up the console and type in "betadate". If it's up to date with the current beta patch, (e.g. now it's Nov. 8th) it's safe, if it's not, tread with caution :?

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Anything on or after 10/30 is good. (Due to me not being here on Nov1st - last beta-package got dated 10/30)

Nov 8th is a alpha patch. No new items in it.

Iselore

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I was so scared when I accidently went in there. Only lost a bone blade. Tork, crossbow, runeshield still intact amazingly! I thought their server was damn friggin' outdated!

Borak

New Adventurer
Reaction score
so whats the highest lvl u can go to? and is ur lvl next to ur title when u hold tab? coz mine says 5 swordsman at the moment.