Mid-Terms suck

Lord Omega

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I dont know about yall, but college has been kicking my butt this semester.

This past week, I had a mid-term exam every single day in a different class.

Add onto that, the two jobs I work and all of my other commitments and I am really worn out.

*ugh*

How are yall doing? I havent had a change to play MS in several weeks! Im getting withdrawls....

*hands start shaking*

:wink:

dRkILL

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
Heh, I always loved exam time; less homework!

But that's all over, now I just have work work.

I'm currently coding for MS:S; wanna help out the team? :D

tehrilez

New Adventurer
Reaction score
speaking of MS:S it would be nice to see what you've got so far dr, send me a PM about it.

As for me.. I have my first semester exam in the next week or two.

:(

tests are not fun espicially in the honors program I dont understand half of what we're doing

but atleast im not part of the half of the class that got into high honors by cheating.

I haven't played MS in a while now (like, since the last week of my summer break) and I wanna try the new maps and stuff.

damn school.. :evil:

HomestarR

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Some org and admin changes happening in my squadron keeping me on my toes. Unit changes suck because the good rapport you build with your Commander and First Sergeant is completely meaningless, and you have to start from scratch with a new chain. Makes getting promotions tougher, as all they have to go by to judge you is your EPRs. To make it worse I am in the middle of studying my CDCs, and failing that = a general discharge. So my supervisor and unit training manager is changing putting me in quite a spot.

I am glad I don't have to worry about midterms though.

The Valorous

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Red, if you live in-campus, you should've gotten a moped or something lol. Yeah midterms suck. But for some reason I see less and less of them each sem. I stay over here. My very first sem., I was pretty much buried with mid-terms. But now in my third sem. I only have like 2 or 3. They still suck, though. Especially if it's a class laden with terms and stats and crap, like sociology. Ugh.