MasterSword: Beyond Daragoth

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
logo3vu5.png

Gurluas and Mine's Mod about a differnt part of the world of MS.

MasterSword: Beyond Daragoth is an addition to the original mod MSC. While being a seperate mod of its own MasterSword: Beyond Daragoth will still fallow the story of lanethans world, just on two NEW continents, Dreadwind and Valen. In this MSC you will get to choose which of these places to start and eventually travel to the next. What awaits you in these new lands only you can find out!

MS:BD Website

Changing Player Model

Update

wipalmostdone2qk9.png

Left - update , right - old.

trollreskinex6.png

well, since Gurluas is posting pics of his map... heres one of mine WIP

ingamewipkq0.png

ModDB Profile:Here

ITS'aME'aMARIO!!!!

New Adventurer
Reaction score
bloody hell, making us register to a new forum... honestly just get a section here for christs sake...

also... do you guys have the verification from the original devs to do this kind of thing with work you are building upon?

meh, i don't wanna sound like i'm not for a game filled with bludgeon humping, in fact i like the idea of a new mastersword world to explore.

ofcourse:
1. better be kick ass

2. why not gear your talents to making daragoth(current Mastersword) complete first?

3. fucking bludgeons, if anything add elves, or some actually COOL race, Giant humanoid cows! HONESTLY! fuckin nasty

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
only Dreadwood is about buldeons i think... my area is more of... a tropical place...

and if they dont want us doing it we can just stop progress where we are...

villager

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
ceriux said:
MasterSword: Beyond Daragoth is an addition to the original mod MSC. While being a seperate mod of its own

..wtf. Instead of Adding to MS, you're gonna make a complete Copy of MS But have Dogcats, Bludgeons and New maps Which could REALLY be a nice Series of maps.
If you guys are really gonna do this, its gonna be a complete waste of time and Good ideas. :|

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
villager said:
ceriux said:
MasterSword: Beyond Daragoth is an addition to the original mod MSC. While being a seperate mod of its own

..wtf. Instead of Adding to MS, you're gonna make a complete Copy of MS But have Dogcats, Bludgeons and New maps Which could REALLY be a nice Series of maps.
If you guys are really gonna do this, its gonna be a complete waste of time and Good ideas. :|

why complete waste of time... if we do it this way... we can get differnt and new content that msc doesnt have... not only that the engine of ms we would use is more like the older version but even less buggy... some people prefer(ed) 1.35 ... along with this its supposed to be a completely new place and adventure a differnt part of master sword... so if we just added to msc... it wouldnt be 1 what we want and it would just be a continued varryent of msc... where everyone crys i want stonger monsters i dont level fast enough... with this we already plan on having a couple of differnt things... its not just another quest...

and if u look at it in another way... it will be finished before source will... which will give people even more to do... i dont mind constructive critisism but just bitching is annoying and useless...

villager

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
And Who the hell is gonna do all these New Drastic Changes That'll drag me away from MS:C? You and Gurluas?? Both of you are gonna create New Maps, New monsters, (Maybe new Weapons) based off MS with a slightly Different story line IN MS 1.35 Which IMO is More buggier, and I Doubt FN Will support Your mod's Charcaters While supporting MS:C's Characters, so you'll have Ever-so-often Hacked Characters, ill gotten Money, weapons, ect. I have No idea how you guys think this is gonna be such a Big Hit.

You can have Completely New Places, Different Story line with New Adventures, and New Monster/s (Dogcat.) in a Series. The amount of a Series isn't Limited, unless I missed something.

But Whatever, I guess I'll just have to see/play it to understand that it'll be worth it.

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
dude, 1 u dont know wtf ur talking about and 2 you have 15 posts so you have no fucking bussiness saying whats good and whats not. oh and its not 1.35 its just more similar to it... get ur facts str8 before u go bi*chin

villager

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
ceriux said:
dude, 1 u dont know wtf ur talking about

I got All the information from the One post Which you've Decided to make with limited information about you're Brilliant Mod Idea. From all I've got from it was that your gonna make another Mod with the same Basic idea of MS, with a slightly Altered background with new maps. Oh boy. Just like Every Other map but In a Mod form! Can't wait for that sh*t!

ceriux said:
and 2 you have 15 posts so you have no **** bussiness saying whats good and whats not.

I don't believe the amount of posts I have Really matter on how I view you're idea. Just because I've decided to Join the Forum abit late (in meaning abit late, I mean a good 2 years.) doesn't Mean I have any less reason why I can't say what I think about your Mod, which isn't your mod.

ceriux said:
oh and its not 1.35 its just more similar to it... get ur facts str8 before u go bi*chin

ceriux said:
not only that the engine of ms we would use is more like the older version but even less buggy... some people prefer(ed) 1.35

Oh, Sorry for assuming that you'd be using MS 1.35 since you Mention it in your previous post.

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
i never said anything about stating ur opinion but more or less bitching and flaming people just cause of an idea they wanted to start. once again with the whole series thing if we just make a series we cant add our own content and ideas for the fact that msc can only hold so much. not only that the reason i brought up 1.35 is because as i said we would be using an engine similar to the 1.35 version of ms. but i do agree with you on this though the fact that ms(c) is not our mod. more or less we are making a mod of a mod or rather a new game based on the same story... but back to the begging of my paragraph theres a big fuck*in differnce in stating your opinions and being a cock bag.

villager

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
I wasn't Flaming, I was stating my Opinion In my first Post. I never said "Wow, Suck ass Idea, Your Retarded." I Dislike how your going make a complete separate Mod... My Second and Third post on the other hand, I was pissed off. Yet I Still gave More reasons WHY I dislike your Mod idea. It's almost as if you completely Ignored my reasons.

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Dude, villager, just drop it. As long as the maps, models, quests and new items are fun, and as long as there are no Bludgeons or Dogcats I'll play it.

Also, you should only use capital letters
- as the first letter of a new sentence
- as the first letter of a name

So Typing Like This Is Really God Damn Stupid. Cut It Out And Type Like A Normal Person, Will You?

Gurluas

New Adventurer
Reaction score
1.4 is much easier to edit than 1.3

dreadwind will follow the story of the bludgeon's treck and life in the new world,

there will probably be elves in valen, there is already 1 in dreadwind and he will be crucial to a quest.

villager

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
J-M v2.5.5 said:
Also, you should only use capital letters
- as the first letter of a new sentence
- as the first letter of a name

So Typing Like This Is Really God Damn Stupid. Cut It Out And Type Like A Normal Person, Will You?

Thanks J-M, for the hint and taking my nasty habbit and exaggerated it the max and beyond. I tend to cap the beginning letter in the words and... uh, Expressing more then the others.

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
anyways... can anyone comment on the new player model im working on... its not really "new" but rather diffrernt... i got rid of the rediculas pants and made him seem almost like a commoner...

zEdge3

New Adventurer
Reaction score
i have no need for capital letters its not like this is the facepunch studios forums i mean get real you douche bag

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Learn to type, asswipe. (Hey, it rhymed :D)

Gurluas

New Adventurer
Reaction score
ya... wel might do a release soon... the map must be patched up and the first valen map must be made and we release alpha1.