Leveling

bodyhunter

New Adventurer
The Dragonknights
The True Followers of the Lost
Reaction score
So i've started playing again and when I had left I heard that the_wall was supposed to be good leveling. my question being what is a good place for a level 35 with 661 Hp to train at?

Borya

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
A glacial palace in the elder forest of the north.
I'd say just about anywhere you don't mind grinding in that isn't the_wall. Gertenheld Cave has some potential (though I don't do it myself, the goblins there drive me nuts in rather short order) for general levelling as the mobs respawn pretty quickly, Thanatos seems kinda nifty for div and anything involving holy weapons in general, and there's this one ejipt themed place I hear that has amazing XP if you know where to look. As far as old maps go, I've always been fond of Bloodrose and Cleicert to be not-terrible, and the islesofdread1 is kinda nifty too. Rumor has it that b_castle is really good XP, but I never cared for the place myself, so I never kept good track of the XP I've gained over the course of a run.

cartman-2000

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
the_wall is ok for xp, if you have more then 750-800hp though. It's a better place for gold then islesofdread1 is.

Gorynych

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Well... Under these circumstances you May want to consider Unusual methods of Training. Lazing About wont get you anywhere, K?

Kidding, b_castle is good if you have Pheonix Armour and Fire Resist Helm.