Latest Client Installer please?

Dark_Force9999

New Adventurer
Reaction score
It's kinda hard for new people to be prepared with this game. They gotta first get the game, download all the custom maps (this step is a must before patching), and then patch. Most of them ignores the "download all the custom maps" and when they do get it after they patched, they end up having outdated maps. Then it's so annoying to tell them to use the map updater in the map folder.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Yeah... Someone will have to convince Hummingbird his installer's important to make dispite the fact that not all the people who already have gone through that process are clamoring for it.

I'll be seriously PO'd if I wind up doing it myself, but it may come to that. I may not even be able to do it depending on how my latest HD fiasco goes.

Humming Bird

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Thothie said:
Yeah... Someone will have to convince Hummingbird his installer's important to make dispite the fact that not all the people who already have gone through that process are clamoring for it.

I'll be seriously PO'd if I wind up doing it myself, but it may come to that. I may not even be able to do it depending on how my latest HD fiasco goes.

Don't worry ;) I've started on it, and I'm gonna request some GFX for the installer soon.

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
What sort of graphics? I just so happened to make several desktop wallpapers that may be suitable for your purposes.

Humming Bird

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Sabre said:
What sort of graphics? I just so happened to make several desktop wallpapers that may be suitable for your purposes.

You know the sven coop style installer? Think I'm gonna do something like that