Kickfoot

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
A jump course with no enemies wouldn't really work well, but someone could make a NORMAL map with monsters that throw/shoot things at you while you try to scale a cliff. And how would non-enchanted pieces of metal on your feet make you jump higher or run faster?

Xeropace

Adventurer
MSC Developer
MSU Developer
Reaction score
Well then they are enchanted. Locked away on some... Magical cliff owned by a Wizard called... Larry Clayworker.

And make the % of them showing rare. And so they lose EXP if they fall, rather than having a kill entity down there, have something that damages the player properly so exp is lost. Then it won't be so easy? I dunno I'm just throwing out random ideas.

ITS'aME'aMARIO!!!!

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Martial arts kick attack... should be attainable after a high level of martial arts skill is reached (20 or 25, maybe even 10)

I'm thinking if it's gonna be a secondary attack it's gonna be something you charge up right? If so...

1st charge - powerful straight kick, hits one enemy and sends em flying, has slightly lower accuracy as regular punching attacks but greater damage.

2nd charge - low sweep kick, hits all adjacent enemies, but with much lower accuracy and lesser/inconsistant damage... very slight knockback, and lower damage... connecting attacks always stun the enemy.

if these are added... everyone needs to make one character dedicated to martial arts and only using their fists! and we can have kung-fu tourneys!

Orochi

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
I only added one kick animation to the playermodel.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Orochi said:
I only added one kick animation to the playermodel.
oooo gimme gimme!

Orochi

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
It was the 1.35-era one too. I used the highkick animation.

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
I like the idea of having boots, enchanted ones, making you jump higher!! That could prove really useful in-game for some things (specifically that one trap pit thing where a pillar goes up & down, and without ravens-mace you gotta jump on the pillar as it comes up)... :D

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
*Counts hands* Hmm.. It would appear that noone cares Squirrel :D

Xeropace

Adventurer
MSC Developer
MSU Developer
Reaction score
Ones that go boing when you jump eh Mario?

Well maybe some that let you run faster at least. Only a little bit anyway, seeing as how they don't seem to disable you in anyway (such as raven mace means you HAVE to have the mace out).

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Mario - If they get added, you need to replace the jumping sound with the "boing" sound XD

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
I WILL KILL YOU FOR THE CHUCK NORRIS REFERENCE!! *Ahem* What I meant to say was BURN IN HELL!

:oldlol:

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
First, Chuck Norris sucks... the acter sucks, the director who made the character sucks, and the plot in general sucks for him... it's like a poor mock-off of Steven Seagull or whatever his name is...

Secondly, I like the idea of oldie SNES Super Mario jumping sounds be implemented to replace the current grunts :D

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Jeeze, ya know they're young when they accuse Chuck Norris of knocking off Steven Seagal's characters. ;)

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Perhaps Norris is older, perhaps Seagal is; I don't really care too much...

And haven't I, rather openly too, let everyone know I am only sixteen?? HAHAH! Why state the obvious :p

Besides, I am from Michigan... Norris is supposedly from Texas... and he's an actor only as good as your average soap opera actor (aka boring, cheesy, bad).

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Are you agreeing that Chuck Norris sucks... or are you simply insulting us for disliking him???

If it is the first option... awesome :D

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Samuel L. Jackson>Chuck Norris.