Kickfoot

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
I hope Little G doesn't see the b-word one...

ITS'aME'aMARIO!!!!

New Adventurer
Reaction score
hey thoth, so when the demon bludgeon lands on the player with their jump will it hurt? like a lot or does it do no damage? I recommend if possible it does "troll boulder" damage or around that area =P

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
hey thoth, so when the demon bludgeon lands on the player with their jump will it hurt? like a lot or does it do no damage? I recommend if possible it does "troll boulder" damage or around that area
If he's in charge when he jumps (as he often is) he'll do his charge + stun damage when he lands on your head, plus he can punch you while he's on top of yer head. ;)

He's actually pretty mean - remember that's a 700+hp character there wearing Gold Armor, and he takes me down to about 1/4th. (Actually killed me the first time I tried it.)

He's still comic relief till we get a new model though. Just, very dangerous comic relief. ;) (I suspect the new one, if we ever get it, will not have the l337 ninja jumping skills)

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
about that ones skills...if theres an animation for the jump - he could still do a jump and come down on people with that big axe thingeh

other neat/mean things for him to have would be a knockback, and charge attack :)

of course, who hasnt imagined that bludgeon charging at you with a giant axe, smacking you, and knocking you off of the cliffs in bloodrose ;)

Vomica7

New Adventurer
Reaction score
how about he does a charge attack and even though he hits you he still keeps going (gores you with his horns?) , maybe into a wall or off a cliff perhaps.
like this...

OMG1.jpg
OMG2.jpg
OMG3.jpg
OMG4.jpg
OMG5.jpg

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
i was just saying that hes simply gay because all the people who play any game on the internet is obcessed with him like hes sexy or something its really GAY.