izikar = mean

ranger42

New Adventurer
Reaction score
he cum in my servr and is a mean to my frinds and me. he and 'oldmanwise' tern on pvp and thy kill us over n over. a player name 'men in blacks' cum in and he keel then n they leav us alone bcus he kick theer ass LOL.

thn a few hour later izikar cum bac and try 2 vote kick me :( but his vote fail n I kick him :). then he come in and crash my serve with a cheat command :(

clipboard01gp6.jpg

he mean n shuld b baned frum all servr bcuz he his a cheater n he crash servrs.

Red Cell

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
English...DO YOU SPEAK IT?!

ranger42

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I fund it his stem is STEAM_0:1:8924387. he is in blades of uduul servr rite now.

Shurik3n

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
This is the same guy that steals items while people are trading. Now hes going around, starting fights with lowbies and crashing their servers when they are trying to level up... that kind of thing shouldn't be tolerated.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
I do what I can. Izikar was too much of a coward to fight, though. He just ran away.

CrazyMonkeyDude

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Well, I heard that Izikar himself isn't a bad guy, but he has a little brother (and it's completely obvious in the change), so Izikar should really restrict his brother's use of his account before he gets banned.

And if he's lying, well, he should get banned.

Shurik3n

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Yeah... Kokris tried to pull that same kind of shit. I don't believe it.

Guardian

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Zexx crashed my server twice with that comand. Solution: ban him or play games that are ur age (you and your friends are 10-12 years old but half-life is rated M?) - btw he wasnt trying to cheat, he crashed your server on purpose cause u annoy the hell out of him :wink:

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
If people annoy you, leave the server. It's as simple as that. If it was their server, who has the right to be there? Izikar? Hell no. They tried to get rid of him and he wouldn't leave, and then he pulls a dick move like that.

Guardian

New Adventurer
Reaction score
The Man In Black said:
If people annoy you, leave the server. It's as simple as that. If it was their server, who has the right to be there? Izikar? Hell no. They tried to get rid of him and he wouldn't leave, and then he pulls a dick move like that.
Yeah, he shouldn't have done that...just stating he wasn't trying to cheat.

Shurik3n

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
He goes in someone else's server, becomes annoyed by them so he crashes their server? If he didn't like them he could have just left like a normal person would have and let them continue playing their game. Also, your what, 15?... that makes you a little hypocritical if your gonna bring up M ratings.

Guardian

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Yes i'm 15 and I never said you couldnt play the game. What I meant was if you wanna play a game you gotta get used to stuff like this happening.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Guardian said:
Yes i'm 15 and I never said you couldnt play the game. What I meant was if you wanna play a game you gotta get used to stuff like this happening.

So what you're saying is that if you're playing an M rated game when you're underage you have to prepare yourself for other people being immature? Kk

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
looks like someone is starting to grate on me...

lots of reports with his name in it, guess I will have to take action against him. Also remove him from my guild, didn't think he would last all that long in the guild anyway.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Yeah, I know you're Pirates and Chaotic, but be more selective on your applicants, plz! (At least do a trial or something =\)

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
pshh thats not the way of the pirate code, you let anyone into the crew the trial period is the first week, if they don't piss off the crew they get to stay.

In this case he managed to piss of most of the crew, and did other bad things that a pirate should never do, breaking a pirate code is instant elimination from the guild.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
STEAM_0:1:8924387

Delete his character, plzktnx. That window right there is justification enough. This is the guy who made me realize I can ban people under ModX.

(Edit: NVM, done.)

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
I would have rolled his character back 2 months but he didn't have a character that old :p

PBarnum

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Thothie: +10

Tentadrilus

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
I'm glad this guy's gone. His brother decided he would force me to trade my golden armour for his dark armour, then bugged me repeatedly (in broken English) that he would trade his armour, his GTA and anything I wanted for it.

Then a few hours later he came on and bugged the crap out of several people on ms_snow, wanting to trade a load of stuff for a stability and fire helmet. I have a feeling that he IS is 'smaller brother'.

Evaan

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I'm curious, how does someone force someone to trade items?

Tentadrilus

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
He didn't actually make me give him my armour, he was under the illusion I'd agree to trade.

So, when I didn't, he stole my kills and repeatedly said 'CMON DARK ARMUR 4 GOLD ARMOR + GTA ADN ANYFIN!' for the next 10 minutes :roll: