Is my 2nd slot character there?

Slaytanic_pb

New Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Reaction score
Hey Blasto,

I was playing on the Revolution server with my 2nd slot character. I had to deal with something and went afk. When I came back I saw in game something about players couldn't re-connect. I didn't think much of it and kept playing, as I was already in the server. Well, I finished the map and wanted to go to another map and I noticed that I couldn't connect either. OK, so I look at the other servers and I see other servers have people playing in them, so I go to join. I connect and I find that I can't use my 2nd character, and it gives me the option to create a character. WTF!?! My second character is gone! Could you look into it for me?

STEAM_0:1:4256750

If a rollback is needed, then the nearest working save before Apr.16th 9:30pm +8 GTM

Also, is there a problem with FN? Doesn't seem like there is, but why can't I connect to FN on the Revolution server? Connection issues that I've talked with you about before seems to have been gone for more than a few months now, so I'm not sure what's up. I doubt it's a connection issue between Taiwan and the US. Please PM me about this, as I'm sure there are things we may have to talk about that should be left out of the forums.

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
its another form of bug, kind of like the old character deletion bug, I am unsure what brings it about but it has something to do with connections to FN. As for FN itself a port had crashed, because it was just one port most other servers could still connect.

anyway your fixed