I'm Gonna Host Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Since I have a gig of ram now & a better computer; I figured I would host again... the ram increase only means that I'll host for six players instead of three (like I used to) :D

J-M, as I used to have it as, the server name shall be "Net's 1337 BoU Tribute"; so I hope to provide... perhaps about twelve hours of hosting a day (at least)...

Tao

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I think we crashed your server today but I can't remember how. :(

Vlad

New Adventurer
Reaction score
You Will Catch AID's if you join his server

Kokris666

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Vlad said:

lol... i would'nt doubt it.. :p

Oh yes and Net as a reply to you banning me from your "1337" server as you say... F*CK YOU AND YOUR FRUITY ASS SERVER and i dont care if you don't like cheaters cause you can't play on VAC servers bud which really tells alot... and i don't like the fact that you use them dumb faces in EVERY SENTENCE.. one to two is okay but when your putting fifty :D :D :D's in your sentences your over doing it so go play in traffic or something :roll:

Vlad

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Kokris666 said:
Vlad said:

Oh yes and Net as a reply to you banning me from your "1337" server as you say... F*CK YOU AND YOUR FRUITY ASS SERVER and i dont care if you don't like cheaters cause you can't play on VAC servers bud which really tells alot... and i don't like the fact that you use them dumb faces in EVERY SENTENCE.. one to two is okay but when your putting fifty :D :D :D's in your sentences your over doing it so go play in traffic or something :roll:

:oldshock:

TONY JAA

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Maby Netro took of VAC to allow J-M to join because hes banned from VAC from bloom mod have you thought of that kokris? And Who cares if somone uses those Face emotes alot.

Vlad

New Adventurer
Reaction score
TONY JAA said:
Maby Netro took of VAC to allow J-M to join because hes banned from VAC from bloom mod have you thought of that kokris? And Who cares if somone uses those Face emotes alot.

stfu.jpg

Orochi

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
All of you, shut the hell up. Christ, it's like a 'tard-fest in here. Tony is probably right in this case, so leave him be.

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Kokris666 said:
Vlad said:

Hahah; actually I CAN join VAC servers. Nice way to make yourself sound like a complete dipshit Kokris :D

As for Vlad & Kokris, as a group, why are you saying these discriminating phrases towards me? Calling me a jew as though it is a bad thing -_-
I deeply resent that, since I have a cousin who just recently converted to Judaism, respect her, and am myself a Catholic (albeit I am not baptised and haven't gone to Church since I was six, officially I am Agnostic, by blood I am Catholic).

Aren't there forum rules concerning any highly discrimatory & stereotypical remarks? Also I know that there are forum rules that forbid double posting, and flame wars too. I ask that Kuro ---
A) Temp. Locks Vlad & Kokris' forum accounts to ensure they don't PM threats & insults towards me, and to prevent them from forums-flaming me all over (and those who may openly support me), and to put them in line about double-posting
B) Edits & removes Vlad's discrimatory comments, as I honestly do resent them, and honestly do have a cousin who just converted to Judaism visa going to Israel somewhere; I don't know exactly where since I don't really practice or care about my own religion too much...

EDIT:
I gotta get this outta my system, thanks Kokris for reminding me of my... obsession...
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil:
Sorry Kuro & other forums admins.... but I am obsessed with the smileys :(

EDIT2:
Tao said:
I think we crashed your server today but I can't remember how. :(
Doesn't matter if you crash my server; I have an auto-restarter (thanks Thothie, you rock), it'll come back up within sixty seconds of crash.

In the event that you purposefully crash my server... I will treat myself to steamID banning you, and spreading so-and-such steamID around to others who'd like to avoid your server crashing sploits.

PBarnum

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
I vote this thread be closed

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
But.... but.... I was merely announcing that I am hosting now; and I was hoping this could stay up for those who may wish to post ideas for my server, or even to setup a meeting time for item hunting & helping out nooblets....

Albeit it probably should be deleted entirely, and remade by me with more information in the starting post... and then made inaccessible by Vlad & Kokris to prevent them from starting a flame-war... since apparently all they want to do is start up something along those lines (kind of sketchy on what I did to Kokris to make him hate me, but oh well; toddlers will be toddlers).

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Netrogor, I think you should unban Kokris, since he learned from his cheating incident.

On the other hand, feel free to ban Vlad, because seriously, who the hell is Vlad.
Vlad, who the hell are you :| ?

Edit: Seriously Netrogor, I need to know who's currently banned from your.

Edit 2: Get on MSN already :roll:

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
MSC Chat Log
[lostcastle_msc]12/10-16:28 -'Kokris'<STEAM_0:1:7709352> says: '0 ewww nets server'
[lostcastle_msc]12/10-16:29 -'Kokris'<STEAM_0:1:7709352> says: '0 nets a jew'

Look familiar Kokris? You said this just before I banned you. I am willing to change it to a week long ban, and let you back in upon mediation; since I don't have a personal problem with you at all, other than how you give us hosters badnames with amx_godmode & whatnot (messing around when I say this) :D

PBarnum

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
haha I remember angrysully.. what ever happened to him?

Kokris666

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Okay First i aint taking sides with that wanna be russian poser who can't spell vladmir and second when did i say that jew comment? :?: :?: cause honestly i can't get a date out of that mumbo jumbo there.

and what happend to this chase fellow?? and angrysully?? :arrow:

PBarnum

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
chase is vlad and angrysully was a cool kid

Status
Not open for further replies.