I should like to report ANOTHER potential cheater.

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
So I join a server (Kuroneko's) just now, and there's a guy named Adventurer that is level 39. Having never seen him before, I promptly yoinked the SteamID.
STEAM_0:1:6068578

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Yeah, I saw him there. I didn't think anything of it, though. There are many Adventurers >_>

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Ah, but many 39 Adventurers?

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Hey, it could happen (That's my Ronald McDonald!)

Shurik3n

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Well he didn't have a character a few hours ago, atleast not that I see. I guess its time to start readonly'ing these guys.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
(6:32 PM) J-M v2.5.5: he's in-game right now
(6:32 PM) J-M v2.5.5: had to get back to you to say that
(6:32 PM) J-M v2.5.5: Kuroneko's server

That was J-M telling me where Sig was and when I met Adventurer. (Central timezone)

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
I looked at his character its roughly a month and a few days old... This one is a bit more iffy than the last.

HumanSteak

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
Oh sh*t... A while ago there was some annoying very low level noob trying to be friendly by saying stuff like he could modify chars and that he had a hacked level 39 guy... If I could remember the name hmm...

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
I had a high level Adventurer who was a regular on my server a few months back - but this one seems to be less than a month old. I suspect maybe the Sigma virus is spreading... Blasto is considering a rather drastic, temporary fix.

I don't want to add security measures that may prevent people from playing to the patch this close to the end of the month when there's no time to test to make sure they aren't going to screw legitamate players.

WeissberV

New Adventurer
Crusaders
Reaction score
tbh i think nando is cheating too, its just he joined about 2 months ago and hes lvl 42 how is that even possible, unless he plays 24/7, which i doubt.

Shurik3n

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Well hes 44 now. (nando that is)

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Well, for the past six months or so, a level 40 character takes about 3 months to build (fairly intense play time). Most of the three month old level 40 characters I've looked at look legit (and these are quite a few as I've used some as baseline test chars). Indeed, the only characters that are level 40+ and not built in three-four months, are very old regulars who've been playing since the days when it was much harder to level.

Two months is pushing it, but not impossible, so I'd have to look the character over before writing it off.

CrazyMonkeyDude

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
WeissberV said:
tbh i think nando is cheating too, its just he joined about 2 months ago and hes lvl 42 how is that even possible, unless he plays 24/7, which i doubt.

While I wouldn't put it past nando to cheat, again, I don't exactly know if he is. It seems more, to me, that he just sits on atholo all day with urdulian shield and phoenix. His parry is 58, and his swords is 30.

EDIT: Also, Adventurer has given Razor (STEAM_0:1:12210314) an Ice Helm.

EDIT2: When confronted about it, he spouted something about getting it a day or two ago. When I told him that I saw him with a dark helm earlier today, and he himself had told me that Adventurer was giving him stuff. Adventurer was in the server at the time. Later, he had an ice helm on. He says he's dropped it.

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
I am reporting Lunaris on the grounds that his stats have jumped excessively for the amount of time he has been ingame. Between 8/16 and 8/17 he gained 10 parry levels, for example.
STEAM_0-0-2083316
In addition, his set of equipment is horrible for the amount of levels he has gained...See for yourself.

Rookie12

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Hmm... I've Seen this guy play before lots of times. i ask him how he got strong and he said he does various runs of maps like Calruin2, The sky castle maps; with other people

I dont know why you would call him a potential if he just does runs alot

Also i kinda like this game too :)

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
...And you are...

Point besides, I've seen Lunaris amx_crash a server before...Not good for his rep...As for the FN police, check his char on 8/14, and then subsequent days...Like I said, his equipment set is highly disproportionate to his experience gain.

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Rookie12 said:
Well...im Just a person who glanced on this interesting topic. Accusing someone of that nature is a big assumption.
Being that someone has been clearly hacking , I would not consider this a huge assumption, but a reason-backed theory.

*Edited for rephrase*

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
No one has been "hacking FN" - ye may wish to rephrase.

Shurik3n

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Nobody hacked FN. Your imagination is running wild, its not that hardcore what they did.

EDIT: damnit thothie.

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
the day they hack FN is the day I go crazy with security.

Snow Wolf / RaZoR

New Adventurer
Reaction score
WeissberV said:
Uhm. Sure not...
about 2 months ago, he was a ... 39 fencer?
we met first in foutpost...but that was about 3-4 months ago

oh and to that adventurer guy...
he just gave me ab Ice helmet :D
didnt know it was hacked, so i just kept it, and thought hes crazy.
well. I get it that that thing is hacked and dropped it in Skycastle, at those bears and a hard reachable corner...

WeissberV

New Adventurer
Crusaders
Reaction score
Snow Wolf / RaZoR said:
WeissberV said:
Uhm. Sure not...

well. I get it that that thing is hacked and dropped it in Skycastle, at those bears and a hard reachable corner...

5 months ago is when he joined, still u shouldn't be able to get to level 44 in that amoutn of time :|

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
WeissberV said:
Snow Wolf / RaZoR said:
WeissberV said:
Uhm. Sure not...

5 months ago is when he joined, still u shouldn't be able to get to level 44 in that amoutn of time :|
'Tis what happens when you sit afk at Atholo for 18hrs with phoenix and a couple shields.