Hi guys

Torch

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Hello everyone i'm not sure if anybody remembers me but my username was Torch. Haven't had a computer but i'm spending time at my brother in laws house somedays so I thought I would reinstall this game and give it a go. Glad to see its still up and running had some good times on it. Just wanted to shoutout to everybody I see a few names I remembered playing with on forums.

Torch

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Can somebody please help me? I cannot seem to install it properly.. I install it to the half life folder and then install the update package after the installer from the forum, but the game never shows up on steam. I ran half life before installing the second time because i forgot but it still doesnt work. I had steam off when installing the game and updater. If there is something i am doing wrong please let me know!

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\half-life\msc

Kermit

Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
MSR Developer
Reaction score
usually have to boot up half-life 1 and join a server before installing msc, think that has been the work for me for years.

Torch

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Yea I read it online after my first attempt and then deleted the folder and reinstalled and still didn’t work. I’ll try uninstalling and do it fresh when I get a chance again.. thanks for the reply