Have you read the Lanethan story?

Have you read the Lanethan story?

• Yes, It was great write another!!! :D

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Yes, but I wasn't impressed.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I haven't had time...

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • *cough* Lanethan story? What the hell is that?!

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Falcon

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Will there be a sequel to this story for Era of Legends?

Please say because I liked it lots and I was just seeing how much a demand for it would be.

dRkILL

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
Well, I can tell you it should be based on it. After all, EoL takes place in the same world as MS, just in the future and a different continent.

Falcon

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Yeah but... but... but... fine...

Thanks dRkILL

*grumbles lots*

Red Dragon

New Adventurer
Reaction score
We'll see

BTW, Does this forum use the old old old forum's titles?

ante_delonge

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I think he asked that because he found that story on the old MS site, evaan made. . maybe...or do you have the Lanethan story on your site too ?

ante_delonge

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Then i see nothing wrong in making this topic... oh wait..he said for the EoL story! haha.. sorry . my mistake.

ante_delonge

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Strange, I just got an email telling me someone had replied to me in this topic..Hmm!

ante_delonge

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Haha, well.. Not my fault, I got an e-mail telling me someone had replied to me in this topic so I had to check it out :p

I don't know, haven't been arsed checking MS:C's Forum lately.. Don't really see a point to.

Anywho, could you give me a quick updater of what's going on in here? Anything new?

DING! 400 Posts!

Jelly

Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Well if you read http://www.msremake.com you can see a LOT of progress has been made. And of course, Thothie's monthly patches are lovely. New mappers have joined the community so there are more maps.

PBarnum

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
New mappers, modellers, coders, and musicians.

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
For the record, it was Vlad that necro'd this topic...I gave him a good reply too, but it looks like Thothie deleted them. 'Sall good, though. :D

And holy sh!t @ante_delonge... Hi2u!

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
ante_delonge said:
Aah, I see. I was a bit confused over that :D

Hi! 's been awhile, haha. How are things?
Sorry, I didn't realize that Vlad, in his rage, had summoned The Great Old Ones.

Goin' pretty good here... Got over 50 maps (good ones, not crap and cheat maps like the old pack)... Got a self-installer with all that... Killed some old bugs... Got some new ones that are driving me nuts though.

fuggin_bugz.jpg
Other than that, it's all good.

Attachments

• fuggin_bugz.jpg
    fuggin_bugz.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 0

ante_delonge

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I'm a...going to get myself a steam account someday soon I guess, friends want me back in Counter Strike again, been sucked up by World of Warcraft for three years now.

Great to hear things are going good! I thought MS was dead, for sure.

50 new maps?! That are linked in the game? or just random maps that can be played?
I'm getting La.C Boy back in game!

Are Magnus and Dan still around? - and is Gaz still trolling around after Quest died?

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
I think all but about 12 or so are connected to the world. Of those that aren't, several are pending connections.

Gaz visits from time to time... I think he's under the impression that Quest isn't dead yet, and/or is moving to Source (I'm not sure which). Magnus I'm not sure about - but Lanethan's hovering about... Evaan and a few others stop by from time to time as well. DrKill is working on Master Sword: Source.

ante_delonge

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Okay, I just had a really strange dream.

I dreamed I met TRADION, it's all really weird.
I checked my MSN and I saw he was online (first time in years, he probably switched e-mail) Anyways, I was to ask him if there were any pro Animés to watch, and he was like, look outside your window, and there he stood! Looking nothing like he did before so I was shocked.

It was really pro though. I also dreamed I got an e-mail from Blizzard telling me that they'd changed my Secret Question Answer, and they said what my old Answer was, it was "Omen" in the dream, so now I just got to try it out if it works, haha.

OFFTOPIC as hell, but this is my topic now, FEAR!

Edit: Nope, wrong answer :D