half life 2 anon

zEdge3

New Adventurer
Reaction score
anyone ever seen this before? the original design for half life 2 or also known as "beta"? well i've just got me a copy of it and its way better than the half life 2 out now.. its got tons of monsters and guns more abilities and tons of other stuff i dont see why valve dropped alot of this stuff from it i mean it is tons better problem is its unfinished... AI is retarded which i can understand why also some levels have a big "blackhole" effect where the map is pretty muched sawed in half also not all script commands activate and such like in ravenholm fast zombies do not activate their scale ablility to walk up walls and things and just wonder about and when you kill the snipers (not the ones like in the half life now that are hidden) the bodys go nuts and fly off the map and the civil protections vocoms are corrupt when they play a sound from the pak0. it sounds like tons of blurs and things its to bad they never kept this design it would have been great.

Gurluas

New Adventurer
Reaction score
its however much much buggier than final and has issues, look for mi they are working on adding some of it for hl2, also on facepunch leak models are no longer banned so you can start dling loads of leak content.

also obsidian conflict got a full working hydra

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Hey zEdge3, welcome to 2003 :mrgreen:

Do you have the Half-Life Source leak as well? And the Counter-Strike Source leak? And the 1500 Valve developer maps (yes, these additional leaks actually exist)?

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Seeing as to how gaming industries work... they might have leaked these such things on purpose... probably so that, at the time, people would get one massive taste of the finished product... 8)

Gurluas

New Adventurer
Reaction score
they ABSOLUTELY did not do that...or FBI wouldt be involved...nor would anon get arrested...or gabe posting his special post, thoose files were STOLEN and placed on the net.

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Hell, I could say that the FBI was involved in my eating breakfast this morning, doesn't mean it's true...Saying things like that makes them all the sweeter, knowing that they're 'illegal'...Makes for a rush.