Hail!

Clan Hunter

New Adventurer
DarkTide
Reaction score
Hi there, I've been playing this for a few days and I'm very shocked to see this still being worked on considering the last time I played this was before STEAM even existed. I've enjoyed whats been done with this and have been dabbling mostly over a lan with my brother and do have a few questions:

What do the various stats do? (strength, agility, concentration, etc) I've figured out a few of them and have a hunch on one or two others.

Does balance do anything for bows?

How does one get to Ara? we've told the captain several times we'll join his crew and have run around his boat but we don't get any transition notice.

Tentadrilus

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Hail! I hope you find MS:C to your liking!

Anywho, strength increases the amount you can carry, concentration... uh, I think it increases your mana. I can't remember what any of them do, to be honest. AFAIK, Balance increases the bow's accuracy by a minute amount, and most of the time I just votemap to ara.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
I'd say check the Wiki, but the info seem to have gotten lost in a flood...

PS. Whoever added the how to install stuff needs to update for the new installer.

Clan Hunter

New Adventurer
DarkTide
Reaction score
Yeah the wiki's info does seem a little sparse in places. I've considered updating some of it myself, maybe adding some useful information such as the from the forum post where someone requested the spells and weapon proficency requirements.