Getting Character back

KEMPER

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Hello,
I've got my character deleted a long, long time ago, for abusing a bug wich was fixed.
I really want to play MSC again, but leveling all the skills I alredy leveled once, and getting all the items I alredy got would be very sad, and will take damn a lot of time.
Can someone please restore/rollback my old 700+ hp character, so I can play and remember thoose good times I had in this game?
Thank you.

My SteamID: STEAM_0:1:12313832

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Don't have any differing archives for that Steam ID. The characters are not write protected, however, so you should be able to delete them and make new ones, which is what D.Drew had to do when we lifted his ~five year ban (though the characters all look intact).

KEMPER

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I've just checked the game and found out that I have my character, but he is definetly missing a lot of items I've had, and his skills are lower than I remember (he's hp is lower than 700).

This is anyway great, but if there is a way to restore to that one I've had before getting deleted that would be just amazing.
Date when he was removed is 2011 January, so 2010 December is when I still had my character.

Thanks for your help.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
His HP may be reduced as a result of changes to the system since the last time ya played (dun get HP for parry anymore - though ya get more than you used to for other things, and your parry is determined by weapon skill/shield combo - so if you sploited a lotta parry points, you'd lose some HP). It is the newest archive in the set. Luckily your characters weren't flagged and replaced with write-protected "U_CHEATED" placeholders, unlike Drew's, otherwise you'd be down to starting over from scratch.

KEMPER

New Adventurer
Reaction score
This character's skills are definetly lower than what I remeber, I had pole arms skill somehwere about level 20-25 and now its just level 1. So it seems its a pre pole arms character. But if you say there is no way of getting that character back I am ok with it, its not making all the way up from 5 hp adventurer anyway.
Thanks.

Regorty

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
You should just relax and play, I heard leveling up is soo much quicker than it used to be, so you shouldn't have to as much time releveling your skills. Just be happy you got what you got, while I give you a hug. :D