Etnies was just browsing the forums!

ante_delonge

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Tradion said:
True, Chegg's email is viva though, I'm pretty sure. Just finished formatting my desktop, time to install some good shiz. Oh, and who had that dream?

Who do you think? Of course it was me. It was so strange.

Yes, Cheggy, that's Vivalache, I'm pretty sure he made an account named Vivalache as well. Might be wrong though.

I remember that picture of Manofa, wasn't he the beefy guy with sunglasses?
and DRKills picture with the parrot.

Tradion

New Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Reaction score
So, was i sexy or fat? And did the family enjoy the pedo's sence of humor or ?

ante_delonge

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Tradion said:
So, was i sexy or fat? And did the family enjoy the pedo's sence of humor or ?

You were completely the opposite of how I had figured you.
You were quite skinny, and tall, and looked greek, Hah.
And no, you were actually into skateboarding, and you sat and played on my acoustic on the bed, while talking to my mom.

I don't remember more than that.. It all felt VERY real though.

Tradion

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Not really skinny anymore (250ibs. arms and legs all muscle but i grew a gut), but i am 6 foot 5 inches. I play acoustic, and i snowboard instead of skateboard. Sweet though.

The Valorous

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Tradion said:
Not really skinny anymore (250ibs. arms and legs all muscle but i grew a gut), but i am 6 foot 5 inches. I play acoustic, and i snowboard instead of skateboard. Sweet though.

Damn... 6'5"... you should be playing basketball. :p Well it's good we cleared up who the kilt man was. Yeah, they just didn't give a damn about Etnies. :p

Tradion

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Sweet Sweet. Not a fan of basketball really, plus my knees are shot so i can't

villager

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
I wonder what your definition of success is, because so far: Pointless +1 Threads (by J-M v2.5.5) = Success, Flame wars (by J-M v2.5.5) = Huge Success and just plain regular topics (by J-M v2.5.5) = Success.

What's a non-successful thread? A thread not created by you? Because if not, every thread is a success. :|

No offence though.

villager

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
J-M v2.5.5 said:
Another huge success of a thread (by J-M v2.5.5) :mrgreen:
Yea I know, unlike you who has pure interest in the returning oldies, and not dwelling in yourself :mrgreen:

villager

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
J-M v2.5.5 said:
J-M v2.5.5 said:
Y'know, I only make posts like these to see how people respond. Basically it's sort of a personality test.

AND U FAIL LOLS

Wow, I don't even know how to respond to that. Either you used the last resort card where you make up practically any reason to keep yourself from looking like the ass that you are, or you're truly are an asshole who likes to "test people" because you have some horribly relationship skills (In real life).

Seriously, why can't you just act like everyone else, you know the kind who don't need to test people and single out the people who don't like dealing with the "LOL IM SUPERIOR" attitude.

The Valorous

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Whoa whoa whoa... everyone relax. This is the internet, people. No need to burst a head vein over something as insignificant as self-centered praise. Don't take everything too seriously, especially in the off-topic section of a forum.

CrazyMonkeyDude

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
J-M v2.5.5 said:
J-M v2.5.5 said:
Y'know, I only make posts like these to see how people respond. Basically it's sort of a personality test.

Is that like testing someone's trust? ^^

The Valorous

New Adventurer
Reaction score
CrazyMonkeyDude said:
J-M v2.5.5 said:
J-M v2.5.5 said:

Is that like testing someone's trust? ^^

I'm guessing it's more of a test to figure out who's buttons get pushed, and then when he learns from his "test", he pushes the buttons some more.

That, or he really needed a backdoor strategy to escape what he just said so people wouldn't take it so seriously that he's praising himself, which makes him look very self-centered in the eyes of the forumgoers, which he probably wouldn't want.

I think it's option A with maybe a twist of B in there somewhere. But you never know. Life is never really relegated to reality A or reality B. You have to think outside of reality... question if it really is reality, and find out that what you thought was reality isn't actually reality.

Ah damn it! The ethics have gone to my head! Damn you, Plato!

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Etnies said:
Let's focus on the real topic here, which is me.
We all know yer begging for attention now that Tradion doesn't hound you anymore :roll: :p

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Sheesh, if she needs attention she can go into an AIM/yahoo chatroom with pics/webcams :roll:

Etnies

New Adventurer
Reaction score
You caught me, Red, I have to make up for my horrible looks and no friends by fishing for attention on da intarwebs.

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
The Valorous said:
She knows sarcasm! OMG my little girl is growing up so quickly. :D
Well no sh!t Sherlock, she's not jailbait anymore xD