Etnies was just browsing the forums!

Tradion

New Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Reaction score
Oh gee, I'm flattered. Just 2 weeks ago my boss said "oh i know you never turn red" (calling me a pervert in other words) Now that the only person worth stalking has returned I can prove it to myself once again bwahaha.. Yeah.. not really. Got a girlfriend now, she keeps me warm at night if you know what i mean, so i guess your off the hook.

The Valorous

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Zeph was very good at modelling, but as a person, he was really really easy to pick on. He was also snobbish and thought too highly of himself. I'm pretty sure most of the other modelers burned effigies of the little bugger every night in the hopes that he'd leave or die or something. E-Money was usually on his case a lot, but E-Money wasn't really that good, either.

It was almost like watching a season of WWF or whatever. They'd start out good then befriend someone and then turn bad... and then the person he befriended backstabs him and then turns good again. It was just like that without the guys in leotards and speedos grabbing each others' jocks.

The guys I missed the most were ManOfAThousandNames, FishThePirate, Reaver_Pryde, Evaan, Tradion, Etnies, Piccolo(from IRC only), and to some extent, E-Money... but he was a real assmuncher. :p

Trad, remember when they made you the PR guy for MS to replace whoever stepped down (I think it was either E-Money or Evaan). I lol'd then.

ante_delonge

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Yes, he thought too higly of himself.
And he refused to admit he was wrong.
Had a grudge with almost everyone, but me and some more people. We came along great!
EMoney though, I always took part with Zephyr, so I never liked EMoney at all.

ManOfAThousandNames, FishThePirate, Reaver_Pryde, Evaan, Tradion, Piccolo

Yes, oh, yes! I clearly remember the "post a picture of yourself" thread, it was pro!

Etnies

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Haha. I was the only person that liked EMoney! And who wouldn't miss FishThePirate?

But I remember Zephyr posting a pic of himself and getting annihilated.

ante_delonge

New Adventurer
Reaction score
He had a big fluffy hair that covered half his face.
Almost afrolike, but still not.
I recall he was wearing a lightblue shirt, hah!

Tradion

New Adventurer
Reaction score
So true.. rofls..

Yeah, Emoney stepped down from PR and through evaan i got the spot. I also beta tested some of Evaan's content before that . Miss Reaver, Miss Manofa and his Nyquil chugging self. Fish was the shit (i recall making a picture with me pissing on him or something), And Longdale your an ass.. but i love you either way.

The Valorous

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Etnies said:
Haha. I was the only person that liked EMoney! And who wouldn't miss FishThePirate?

But I remember Zephyr posting a pic of himself and getting annihilated.

He was also made fun of cause he was only 13 but he acted like he was famous and knew all that. So people challenged his claims that he had any friends at all.

Oh hey, do you remember this, Etnies?
MSFamily.jpg

I can't remember to save my life who that guy in the kilt is. I know the guy in the pirate costume was Fish, and you were obviously the girl, and the guy in the Matrix suit is Trad... but I can't remember the kilt guy!

ante_delonge

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Alright, let me browse my external HDD, I'm sure I've got something from the old forums as well :D

Etnies

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Oh God, I can't remember. It's nagging at me but I can't remember.
I know I have some old MS pics somewhere.

Etnies

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I don't know if any of you remember Pilsu, but this is still in my Photobucket.
pilsu2.jpg

The Valorous

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Ahahahahah. Yeah, I remember pilsu. That kid needed to get on meds to calm the fuck down. Good times, good times.

But then I remember the drama:
I remember Reaver was "dating" another forum goer who lived in Britain. She was gonna come meet him in Seattle then they broke up and he went all emo for a bit.
I remember EMoney totally trashing into Zeph and Zeph apparently actually cried about it, disappearing from the forums for a while.
I remember when Evaan came out of the closet and started "dating" Sir Tyler. This was right after I told them I'd brb cause I was moving to another state. It used to be us 3 buddies... then it was just 2 "good buddies" and a very left out straight kid.
I remember when Fish moved away from Manofa (they were good friends and neighbors or something) and they stopped talking to each other. Then we organized a reunion via IRC and they started talking again.
I remember when Trad stalked Etnies, and we all lol'd.

ante_delonge

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I do, wasn't he finnish? Or was it only me thinking he was? hah.
We had.. GrimReaper as well..

Tradion

New Adventurer
Reaction score
The guy in the kilt, i have him on my MSN. Lemme ask :D His Email is Vivalanche, But he's offline. Crazy kid, used to be in wildfire (atleast he's in my "Wildfire" group)

ante_delonge

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I found something useless for now.

At least it seems like I did speak to EMoney, can't recall that, hah.

ante_delonge

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Tradion said:
The guy in the kilt, i have him on my MSN. Lemme ask :D His Email is Vivalanche, But he's offline. Crazy kid, used to be in wildfire (atleast he's in my "Wildfire" group)

Oh, yes! I know him as well :D

He's from Scotland, Vivalache. I think his name's Garet, at least on msn.
Can't recall I got in contact with him via MS though :| Since he's a guitarist/vocalist or whatever.

PBarnum

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Its like a blast from the past in here. Too bad I only played the game back then and didn't bother with the forums.

The Valorous

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Tradion said:

Are you sure? Cause when I played Sims 2 I was talking to you guys in IRC and he was there with us. But I can't remember who it is. Still. If only I labeled them all. I do remember playing that game, though, and I got you to sleep with Etnies's character, but then she died in her sleep and all you did for a while was cry at her urn. At the meantime the kilt guy and Fish played a lot of pool and generally did stuff guys would do, without a care for Etnies's character's death.

P|Barnum said:
Its like a blast from the past in here. Too bad I only played the game back then and didn't bother with the forums.

You missed out. You think the forums was bad now... oh baby, you missed out back then. But still, there was that sort of camraderie between haters. They still had the common courtesy to say, bless you motherf*cker after you sneezed. :p

Tradion

New Adventurer
Reaction score
so true, but yeah i'm pretty sure it was him. If i could remember his tag i'm sure it'd come back to you. Need to redo that sims thing, get me and her to have some babies if you know what i mean >.>

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
P|Barnum said:
QFA, I had a forum account, but I just kinda haunted the area, never really got too involved. I think I met J-M once, and I probably only remember him cause he had his map site xD
I remember that my char was invincible in PvP, due to some bug or corruption, that was always good times, some hax'd char trying to wail on me and not even register a miss.

ante_delonge

New Adventurer
Reaction score
http://server1.megagames.com/news/show.cgi?&idtype=patches&database=262&section=comments&

This is..pure..bliss!

Tradion, if you didn't see this yet in the other topic, I'll paste it in here.

I dreamed I met TRADION, it's all really weird.
I checked my MSN and I saw he was online (first time in years, he probably switched e-mail) Anyways, I was to ask him if there were any pro Animés to watch, and he was like, look outside your window, and there he stood! Looking nothing like he did before so I was shocked, he was at my place the whole day, hanging around with my family and all, it's so random, hah.

The Valorous

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Tradion said:
so true, but yeah i'm pretty sure it was him. If i could remember his tag i'm sure it'd come back to you. Need to redo that sims thing, get me and her to have some babies if you know what i mean >.>

Dude... she died right after you two got it on. You both were passed out and then she croaked in the middle of the night. Fish's character got sick, too, but he didn't die, so he went and played pool with the kilt guy who I still don't know. I'm trying to figure this out. It's not Manofa... it's definitely not EMoney. Not Evaan. Nor Reaver.

I really wish I kept my IRC logs before I reformatted. In fact, I don't even have IRC anymore.

The Valorous

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Etnies said:
Not Buddha, either.
lmao I remember buddha. If I did create him he'd be in the image of a buddhist monk who doesn't do anything but sit in a room all day (representing him afking in IRC for about 10 months in a year). I don't think it was Kuro.. or kILL... or even Leviathan, who has the same arachnophobia as Kuro. This guy must've been distinctly unique for me to make him a Scotsman. I don't think it's Deepflame. Wait... it might be Deep... ah! I don't know!

I'll probably come up with it at a random and totally unrelated time and place... downing shots with a bunch of latinas in Tijuana when I get the epiphany I needed two weeks earlier... no paper to write it on... slowly fading into short term memory and disappearing again.

Edit: I just checked the members list... and oh my... Tungar, Vorpal, Beefcake, Weedachu, VlasArctic, MaNiAk, Black_Ops(BO!), Father Brandon(FB!), CHEGGY OMFG IT'S CHEGGY!

The kilt... is... Cheggy. Cheg is the kilt. I found it guys. I solved the mystery.

Tradion

New Adventurer
Reaction score
True, Chegg's email is viva though, I'm pretty sure. Just finished formatting my desktop, time to install some good shiz. Oh, and who had that dream?