Deralia Infantry?

Orochi

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
Well, I reskinned the bandit for use as a Deralian Footman; You know, soldiers other than guards, that would be outside in the wilderness. But Thothie, and for the life of me I can figure out why, seems to think it's a good "Elite Bandit" Model. I'd like to know what the public thinks, as the idea of a Bandit in a Deralian Guard uniform seems foolish.

Pic:
http://www.thothie.com/public/orochi/guardnotbandit.jpg

Discuss.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
I didn't say its a good elite bandit model. I said that's all it's good for.

It's too dark. Lighten the trim, raise the seal, repeat on back, or no go. The deralia guards have those red mantles for a reason.

First thing the alien said when she was it was, "Wow, nice evil knight!" ;)

PS. Also, the events are wrong. (Which would explain why some don't work on the bandit)

PPS. Also no use for these atm, really have more critical things to worry about.

Avoozl

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
The uniform does say "guard," but I'd say it looks to similar to the other npc guards to warrant being a footman.

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
yeah - it looks a LOT like the normal guards...maybe give footmen plate armor and some sort of deralian crest-type thing?

BioRage

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
( I can still see thorugh him ;) in some parts) But looks good

Jax

New Adventurer
Reaction score
It really don't see much difference, the skin's only a little darker.

However, if you do think about putting it in, you should label it as "Deserter" or "Rogue Deralia Guard" and whatnot. Y'know, Deralia guard union members gone bandits :p

Gurluas

New Adventurer
Reaction score
some basic changes and you have a perfect deralia footman...forexample give him boots, and maybe give him a breastplate

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
wouldn't footmen generally be armed with a boiled leather vest, a helmet (not a fancy one either), and probably leather boots?

they'd probably also have a shortbow and shortsword...but i dont know if thats possible with MSC (the switching weapons between attacks)

knights, lords, and nobles would be the only ones capable of purchasing plate armor...everyone else might have leather and *maybe* a chain mail armor that covered thier chest and shoulders