Dem looters

Kokris666

New Adventurer
Reaction score
From what i've been told we have a certain some one amungst us (LOL incorrect spelling i bet) who is a major looter (Maybe even two peeps) and i was tipped off by a person (Who may step forth when ever he pleases) that they are no other than *Drum roll*

Sabre & Phorest! i heard from kray that they looted the living FUCK out of his stuff stealing all his valuebals (LOL INCORRECT) so i say action must be taken against them looters because from what i heard this is the fifth major loot this fricken last two months since the J-M spell book thing
(the most major was that chase/vlad crapola) but the thing is we gotta drive these looters back to which they came

QUOTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Kokris666

New Adventurer
Reaction score
The Man In Black said:
Was it a PvP server?
Don't ask muah ask sir kray i am comming to his defense because i myself was nearly looted by darkwarrior while fighting Graznux The warboss but i managed to spawn before he could theif anything.

Tentadrilus

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
I think that you should be frozen in one spot for looting. Then the guy you looted from is allowed to have a hack at you.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Says the person who's LOOTED barefists.

Kokris666

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Barefists stolen: Too many to count

well barefists are no big deal compared to getting your helm of ice or fire protection stolen or your greater ice blade dark warrior was swooping at me for my gold armor when he found out i had it when we got to the fugly trolls in the floor as soon as i died he swooped down at my body like a hawk to a mouse he kinda just layed back at the hole where you enter for a while and let me do all the work and when i died man i tell yea. it was crazy and kinda weird at the same time because he tried to act all polite but i could see through the act when we were doing ww3d (World Walker 3) when i was battling Geric i was the only one fighting him out of four people! two were level 12 and 16 which i can understand but a level 24 hiding from him? i mean come on so after that i left and went to blastos server (Which was outdated) and he continued to follow me to whatever server i went to which was odd but quite clear he wanted to loot me so i told him to take a Fcking hike and he left for a little while but came back soon. so watch out for this dark warrior guy (i think he was the friend of blue_dragon) Say what ever happend to blue_dragon?

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Yes, I have no problem with looters so long as they killed the person. I killed everyone who I stole the fists from.

Tent, however, hypocratically wishes punishment upon looters.

Kokris666

New Adventurer
Reaction score
The Man In Black said:
Yes, I have no problem with looters so long as they killed the person. I killed everyone who I stole the fists from.

Tent, however, hypocratically wishes punishment upon looters.

777 posts for you lol

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Which makes me a "Die Hard" ^_^

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
I did add yet another attempt to fix the looting in JAN2007 - has anyone looted anyone under the new patch?

TONY JAA

New Adventurer
Reaction score
No Darkwarrior is not Blue_Dragons friend, He is my friend the last time i was playing (month ago). And he looted my dark armor but gave it back and said he was kidding, kinda odd because later on he gave me a greater ice blade.

kray1091

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Thothie said:
I did add yet another attempt to fix the looting in JAN2007 - has anyone looted anyone under the new patch?
Hell yes I have.

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Oh, btw...I'm not a looter, and I never have been.

ITS'aME'aMARIO!!!!

New Adventurer
Reaction score
1. don't fight enemies that are too strong for you
2. don't die if someone is just watching you
3. don't trust thothie to fix looting for you, fix it yourself and don't let neone loot you

=D fucking gamestop didn't have final fantasy 4 (final fantasy 2 for snes).... had to settle for lego starwars bc final fantasy 5 which they had ehhh... no clue what that one is about...

Tentadrilus

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
I USED to loot barefists, absolutely ages ago. I don't any more. As far as I know, you can't loot in the beta patches.

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Mario there is a problem, of the sorts, with your thing about not dieing if somebody is just watching you... you might die suddenly without expecting it (especially if you are on my server & I am wondering why amx_slap doesn't do any damage, so I do amx_slap 999 & it slays you".

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
amx slap does do damage to people, however it does damage to the base health. so if you slap someone for 100 hp you slap away all there base health while they may see full health, one more hit and they are good as dead. Its a fun command to play around with but shouldn't be used in this mod, it is a form of cheating be it an odd form but it still allows for player killing to go on.

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Hmm... I have done amx_slap 200 (meaning two-hundred damage) to myself and haven't died from that... although my max HP is 479.

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
did you go out and get struck by monster running around? I may be wrong but last I checked the health system in this game is based off percents from your base 100 health.

all I know is if you slap someone enough and they go out and fight, a bore will kill them in one hit.

kray1091

New Adventurer
Reaction score
ITS'aME'aMARIO!!!! said:
1. don't fight enemies that are too strong for you
2. don't die if someone is just watching you
3. don't trust thothie to fix looting for you, fix it yourself and don't let neone loot you
Um, what about helena?.

kray1091

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Sabre Is not the looter! I say Sabre is not the looter!
I guess its our fellow friend Phorest :(.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
did you go out and get struck by monster running around? I may be wrong but last I checked the health system in this game is based off percents from your base 100 health.

Suspect what happens is that it does apply damage numerically, but if it takes the character below 0, it doesn't register his death, as it doesn't trigger the script event. The first time the player is struck by something that is part of the game (such as a monster or other player), it'll register that he's below 0 HP, and he'll die.

You'll have a similar issue when struck by env_explosions, in lostcastle and highlands.

If some admin is abusing you in this way, there is an easy solution: don't play there.